samplemodeling-the cello works on receptor

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have been playing with the new samplemodeling cello this evening on my quattro-it is so much fun! Incredibly responsive and expressive instrument-playing on a midi guitar there is no delay in the triggering. I do think a breath controller is a must to get the most out of this software (check out tecontrol).
The 64 bit version would not install correctly (same with the viola they released last year), but the 32 bit works fine. A little bit of strange behavior on the authorization, but it worked after a bit of fussiness.

Hey Nathan,

How'd you get it in there? Unsupported, or otherwise?
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Drop the installer folder in drop installers here and go!

I got to beta test it on the receptor with m EWI. Yes, the Breath control adds a great deal more expressiveness.
It is a variation of the SWAM engine. The viola is the same way.
Dan

Dan-
Were you able to install the 64 bit version of the cello or viola?

Not on my 2+. It is only a 32 bit machine. I haven't had luck on my IMac with 64 bit instruments either but I have to investigate that further and see why my host programs only want to run 32 bit format on that since it is a 64 it computer. Working on a few different things and running into some roadblocks.

Dan,

Don't know if his helps but Presonus Studio One defaults to 64 upon opening. If you want to open in 32 then you must click properties/Get Info and there is a box to check. Perhaps try there.
Fish Out Of Water
Entune Productions

Return to “Muse Research and Development”