Your First Plugorama Purchases?

Discussion and Support for Receptor and MuseBox, the Hardware Plug-in players by Muse Research.
BenOne
KVRer
21 posts since 25 Aug, 2004

Post Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:04 pm

Hi,
I thought I'd ask other Receptor owners which plug-ins they first plan to purchase. I'm planning to get Kompact, M-Tron and possibly the NI B4 over the next few months.

I think it's great that you can unlock the plug-in demos one at a time on the Receptor, so that you don't have to try them out all at once!

Ben

SoftJunkie
KVRist
209 posts since 25 Jun, 2004 from New England

Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:42 pm

kompakt appears to be a bargain at $99 because it comes with a nice set of sounds. but the others have me looking for free or less expensive alternatives.

also, there are many 'unsupported' plugins that are worth trying. the ni b4 express is an example.

of course, i will wait for these fixes before going ahead with kompakt...

- dfd disable is not recalled.
- kompakt reloads it's samples in a performance multi

squildo
KVRist
60 posts since 9 Sep, 2004

Post Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:35 pm

Wow ben you look like the geezer from eastenders!

BenOne
KVRer
21 posts since 25 Aug, 2004

Post Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:50 am

squildo wrote:Wow ben you look like the geezer from eastenders!
Thanks (I think... :?) Which one on Eastenders? I've been compared to much worse, so I consider this a compliment.:)

I am grateful that you visited our website...We made our first CD with just an Alesis QS6 synth and SR-16 drum machine...The Receptor, with its freeware and plug-ins I plan to buy over the next year, should expand our sound palette dramatically!

Ben

Return to “Muse Research and Development”