What's the price and what happens when Receptor crashes?

Discussion and Support for Receptor and MuseBox, the Hardware Plug-in players by Muse Research.
jimmyzee
KVRist
37 posts since 3 Sep, 2004

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:12 am

I don't seen any US dealers listed on your website. How much is the Receptor here in the US and where can I see one or buy one?

Also, like the occasional hard drive crashes on my laptop, what happens when this thing crashes (I hope not on a gig). As it is, I just go to Best Buy or whatever, buy a new drive, slap it in and reinstall my stuff. How does this all work for a crashed Receptor drive?

Ben [KVR]
Mr KVR
1284 posts since 23 Oct, 2000 from Newport Pagnell, UK
KVR Audio

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:19 am

jimmyzee wrote:I don't seen any US dealers listed on your website. How much is the Receptor here in the US and where can I see one or buy one?
- US Dealers
- MSRP $1599 (street $1399)
Also, like the occasional hard drive crashes on my laptop, what happens when this thing crashes (I hope not on a gig). As it is, I just go to Best Buy or whatever, buy a new drive, slap it in and reinstall my stuff. How does this all work for a crashed Receptor drive?
One of the tech guys can answer this.

Rick@MuseResearch
MUSEician
350 posts since 23 Mar, 2004

Post Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:02 pm

If a HD was to crash the Receptor would have to be shipped back to Muse Research. The HD is locked to the device.
Rick
Muse Research

Return to “Muse Research and Development”