Receptor gets Key Buy Award

Discussion and Support for Receptor and MuseBox, the Hardware Plug-in players by Muse Research.
torhan
KVRAF
2120 posts since 15 Jul, 2003 from ex-NJ, PA

Post Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:22 am

Just got the November issue of Keyboard mag, and saw that Receptor was reveiwed. Haven't yet read the review, but it did get a Key Buy award.

DanTimis
MUSEician
682 posts since 20 Aug, 2004 from California

Post Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:45 am

Yes, we are very excited about this.

Also, Receptor is on the cover of Future Music.
Dan Timis
Software Developer
Muse Research, Inc.

Robert Karasek
KVRist
308 posts since 1 Oct, 2004 from Germany

Post Wed Oct 20, 2004 1:38 pm

...and you can find a review in Germany's mag KEYBOARDS (november issue) :wink:

BenOne
KVRer
21 posts since 25 Aug, 2004

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:10 am

Congratulations to all Muse Research employees on the Key Buy award. I couldn't think of a more respected reviewer to bestow the award than Craig Anderton, who was really impressed. I don't know how many companies (if any) have gotten a Key Buy on their first product.
Best wishes,
Ben

tconrardy
R.I.P.
3833 posts since 8 Sep, 2003 from Santa Clara, CA, USA

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:35 am

BenOne wrote:Congratulations to all Muse Research employees on the Key Buy award. I couldn't think of a more respected reviewer to bestow the award than Craig Anderton, who was really impressed. I don't know how many companies (if any) have gotten a Key Buy on their first product.
Best wishes,
Ben
I SECOND THAT MOTION!

TC

Whoomph
KVRian
993 posts since 4 Mar, 2004

Post Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:47 am

Behold the future !

although I want one now ,

Sooo expensive, in five years time when there's about ten competitors the price might come down no ????

I still want one now!!
Honey......Darling remember when I said I was finished buying music creation stuff, well you never guess what,there's this new thing ......:cry:

Ben [KVR]
Mr KVR
1286 posts since 23 Oct, 2000 from Newport Pagnell, UK
KVR Audio

Post Fri Oct 29, 2004 7:22 am

If anyone fancies reading it, the full Keyboard review is available for download in PDF format from http://www.museresearch.com/ :)

Return to “Muse Research and Development”