ZynAddSubFX videos

Official support for: zynaddsubfx.sourceforge.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.

I uploaded some tutorial videos on youtube about ZynAddSubFX.
Here there are:
http://www.youtube.com/user/zynaddsubfx

All these videos shows how to make some instruments from scratch. I have the intention to make and upload more videos.

If you have your videos about zynaddsubfx, please post the link in this topic.

Thanks to "recordMyDesktop" authors for the desktop recording software.

Paul

edit: made sticky
Last edited by paulnasca on Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great stuff!

Thanks a lot for this
I will now spread it around as many people as I know :D
It wasn't me! (well, actually, it probably was) - apparently now an 'elderly' so maybe I forgot!

paulnasca wrote:Hi.

I uploaded some tutorial videos on youtube about ZynAddSubFX.
Here there are:
http://www.youtube.com/user/zynaddsubfx

All these videos shows how to make some instruments from scratch. I have the intention to make and upload more videos.

If you have your videos about zynaddsubfx, please post the link in this topic.

Thanks to "recordMyDesktop" authors for the desktop recording software.

Paul
Great videos!

But the "Unison" function is a new feature, right? Where can I download the version which contains this function? Is it the git version?

But the "Unison" function is a new feature, right? Where can I download the version which contains this function? Is it the git version?
Unison is a new feature.
You can get it from the git version. (master branch)
One of the developers on the ZynAddSubFX open source synth
The author of the Zyn-Fusion UI for ZynAddSubFX

You can get it from the git version. (master branch)
Really nice, but on windows i think it would be also a nice to have.
But i really can't imagine setting up a cygwin-environment, to compile it ... so i have to wait .. :/

wow.... that Unison stuff rocks :D... now i've got to find the time to put it in the VST :D

Great videos by the way; Thanks to Paul for sharing these. Hope more will come

paul, those are good demos :)

What is the git version and how does one git it?

Thank you for videos. Will watch.
I always like auditioning Zyn. Then something goes wrong in the process so I move on to other things. Maybe the vids will help.

Musical Gym wrote:What is the git version and how does one git it?

Thank you for videos. Will watch.
I always like auditioning Zyn. Then something goes wrong in the process so I move on to other things. Maybe the vids will help.
Git is something like "subversion", a version controll system.
It takes care of individual changes made to the code, so, that everytime one is syncing his tree of code with the mainline, he gets the actual stuff; or if you are a main dev, your stuff finds its way into the mainline. Most software (esp. under linux) is developed with the help of git (e.g. the Kernel).
That means, after syncing with the mainline and compiling your stuff, you get the latest version/nightly build of an app.

Thanks for explanation.

I invite anyone who has or know about videos with zynaddsubfx to post the link here.

paulnasca wrote:I invite anyone who has or know about videos with zynaddsubfx to post the link here.
Hello, sorry :help: i don't speak english but i have a little video for zynaddsubfx,
whith the good sounds of William Godfrey. thanks for this invitation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywxlV1dqGyU

"AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3 links have been disabled in this post automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will become clickable." :
ok!... then see you soon, This is not too difficult, this forum is very interesting. (thanks automatic translation)

Don't worry about it. Here's the link, clickable:

Thanks! :tu:

Return to “ZynAddSubFX”