Blue Cat's Dynamics 2.1 Released [was 2.0]

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There it is! Installing now ...

Got my download link within 5 minutes of requesting it!! Quality customer service! :D
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

We are sorry if some of the emails got lost! We will try to find a way to avoid such an issue in the future.

To other Blue Cat's Dynamics customers: in case you did not receive your free upgrade email, just contact our customer support (suppot [at] bluecataudio.com).

Enjoy!

oh lord is this compressor nice!!
Great job Blue Cat.
I can not wait to see whats next.

:)

Hi Blue Cat - I've been out for a bit and am most excited about getting it on with the new Dynamics processor. I sent an email to support - just touching bases here too! Thanks...Kyle

Well my previous post wasn't too clear. How do I download the latest version, I'm a registered Dynamics users. Thanks!

Haven't you received our answer to your email from the support? I'll send you the answer by pm, just in case...

Good news, Blue Cat's Dynamics has been updated to v2.1. See the versions history for more information. Upgrade is of course free for you, registered users! You can download the upgrade package from the same location as when you downloaded your purchase.

Enjoy!

Official announcement available here:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195112

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”