Stereoscope Multi showing Center no matter how its panned

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

No matter how I pan a track, Stereoscope Multi shows the track as center. I tried it on 4 tracks and they all show center even though they are hard panned to the sides. How do I get it to show the actual pan position?

I'm working in Logic 10.3.1. I tried all the different pan laws and curve types.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

thanks,
robosax

ps-> just tried it in Ableton with the VST version and it's the same... not showing pan position.

The plug-ins analyzes the signal sent by the host application. So if you are using the host's panner, you need to make sure the plug-in is inserted in a post-fader slot (so that it gets the signal after it has been panned). In your case the plug-in is probably inserted before pan happens.

If your host app does not have this option, you can use a post-panner bus where you can insert the plug-in, or use a third party plug-in for panning.

Thanks Blue Cat Audio!

That did it. I put a Direction Mixer in the chain before Stereoscope. Works great now! :tu:

This plugin in great. I was experimenting with some widening effects, and having some problems with separation. With Stereoscope I was easily able to see the where the problem was and quickly solved it.

thanks again!
robosax

:tu:

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”