Any chance to add drag and drop - Patchwork

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Guys,

I Imagin this has been asked manytime but I thought Id chime in. Would it be possbile to either add drag and drop from reason, live etc. into patchwork. OR maybe more probable give us a browser in patchwork that lists our plugins so we can drag them into slots. The drop down menu is abit old school :(.

Any Thought?

Thanks,

D.

Dan, I also think these are good ideas, especially the built-in Plugin/Instrument browser.

For the time being, have you tried loading a plugin into a slot, then saving it as a .plgnfo file? That way you can at least bypass the need for going through your entire plugin folder to find what you want to load.

Tappistry wrote:Dan, I also think these are good ideas, especially the built-in Plugin/Instrument browser.

For the time being, have you tried loading a plugin into a slot, then saving it as a .plgnfo file? That way you can at least bypass the need for going through your entire plugin folder to find what you want to load.
I have tried saving presets. But with lots of plugin combinations its only so usefull. I tend to do things differently each time I work.

Thx for the reply,

Dan

There are a couple of plans to implement drag and drop in the future - not sure yet how it will work as we are still working on the system infrastructure to support it.

Blue Cat Audio wrote:There are a couple of plans to implement drag and drop in the future - not sure yet how it will work as we are still working on the system infrastructure to support it.
Cool :) thx looking forward to it ... such a time saver it will be. Plus easier to try dirrent things :)

Thanks,

Dan

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”