Blue Cat remote Control and Axiom- sending program change messages

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all, a couple of questions:

In looking at Blue Cat's Remote Control application I see that it sends controller information. Can it also send Program Change messages?

I have a similar question about Axiom. Can I send a program change message from Axiom to a hardware device?

Thanks,
Kevin

The Remote Control plug-in currently supports only MIDI CC messages. You could maybe use Plug'n Script to write your own controller that sends the appropriate messages.

Axiom itself does not send MIDI messages. It could however load a preset that contains a plug-in that can send messages.

Hello, in AXIOM (using a MIDI controller pedal) I need to change the Bank and within this change the preset (A, B, C, D). However I see that all banks have number "000". Using Midi.ProgramChange I only get to go from preset 0 to 127 and it is not what is usually used on large MIDI pedalboards.

fernando709 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:24 pm Hello, in AXIOM (using a MIDI controller pedal) I need to change the Bank and within this change the preset (A, B, C, D). However I see that all banks have number "000". Using Midi.ProgramChange I only get to go from preset 0 to 127 and it is not what is usually used on large MIDI pedalboards.
The factory presets are indeed all in a single bank (000), so that you can use all other ones for you. We recommend that you copy the presets that you like in your own presets folders. Each one will be a bank of its own. This way you can organize them in a way that makes sense for you.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”