when add a pedal window size is 100%. need always increase to 200% on 4k monitor

Official support for: bluecataudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello

I test the demo 1.6. The main window i set to 200%. but when add a pedal it have always too small size of 100%. is there a setting that can set default pedal size ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

Each plug-in is indeed independent and can have its own zoom level (since the user interfaces are all different, you may want to use different levels for each one). You can anytime save the current preset as default (including the zoom level) by using the "Save As User Default" menu item in the presets menu, as explained here:

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Blog/tip-o ... ult-magic/

I find a problem with the tone map display in 1.61 too. i store my guitar 4 but when i later open tone map window it do not show my guitar 4. i need delete the plugin and add it again. then it show my guitar 4. is there a refresh feature somewhere ?. I try the reload presets labeled button in tone map, but it do not show new added presets

see screenshots what mean.
select.jpg
tone map.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

The folder may indeed not be refreshed immediately. You can open up a folder and get back up in the main folder to make sure it gets refreshed.

Return to “Blue Cat Audio”