Extra Boy Tutorial?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, i just got the Extra Boy plugin, i understand your suppost to issolate certain areas but how does one tell the difference between vocals, bass and drums etc, i sort of extracted the vocal on a track i put through it but it was really distorted so i figure im going to have to learn how to do it right ;) So yeah is there any tutorials available, the main reason i want to use it is to get vocals from tracks to make remixes, im not so great at doing that just yet though :lol:

Hi,

Do you mean Extra Boy Pro or Extra Boy?

There is a do-it-yourself demo on the Extra Boy Pro product page. You can download everything you need and there is a bank of presets that demonstrates how to remove various instruments. Note: The demo preset bank works only with the demo plug-in. So, if you installed the full version of Extra Boy Pro, just rename the .dll temporarily and copy the demo .dll in its place while you try.

http://www.elevayta.net/product13.htm

There are also instructions with Extra Boy Pro.

Well i got Extra Boy Pro, i don't think there was any instructions included in the download though just the installer. I just checked the share it email i got but there wasn't a link to a manual as far as i could tell.

That's true, there was nothing. But as spaceboy said (I didn't get my head around this wonderful app too, used it more for random-experiments, but it surely is capable of so much more) we can now download the demo-version and learn from this.

just that I don't have the demo-version (why should we, with the full version), so I'll have to ask share-it for one :)

Cool the demo version has a manual, nice, you should put that with the pro version maybe, many thanks :)

Atomsplitter wrote:Cool the demo version has a manual, nice, you should put that with the pro version maybe, many thanks :)
There is also a manual with the full version. Please check the windows start menu i.e.

Start -> All Programs -> Elevayta Productivity Tools -> Instructions.

Ah ok cool, found it now :D

Id love some sort of a tutorial or guide on Using Elevayta Space Boy... thanks :)

Return to “Elevayta”