Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Paul,

I couldn't wait so took the plunge :P

Best,

Ashley

8)
Last edited by andywright67 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bit of advice mate. Don't ever publish your personal address like this, it will get you spam from bots scanning the web.

Go back and edit this post NOW (click the edit button)

You can email support at manytone directly - they are very friendly.

Sorry for the OT message, just doing my public duty :)

Cheers for the heads up I was too excited and forgot :P

Well... first impressions - this product is da bomb!!! I love it already and I've only played with it 5 minutes. The tone is superb. Huge congrats to the team, and thanks Paul for sorting me out. I'll defo be spreading the good word.

1 question... where's best to place the keyswitches as afaik the keyboard in Protools goes down to C-2 and I was still able to play some samples that far down. I think.

Thanks in advance,

Ash

:)

andywright67 wrote: 1 question... where's best to place the keyswitches as afaik the keyboard in Protools goes down to C-2 and I was still able to play some samples that far down. I think.
The soundsets have a space from G0 to Bb0 for the four keyswitches. That's where the presets (with "KS" at the end of their names) have them. However, if you have a smaller keyboard and would like access to the keyswitches for live playing, you could move the keyswitches to a more convenient spot depending on the size of your keyboard.

Also, C-2 is the very lowest MIDI note possible (MIDI notes range from 0-127), so there should be no problem.

Thanks Ashley
Glad you are enjoying so soon!

As Greg said, there are some presets in the preset bank that show the KeySwitching in use. Also all soundsets have this set up for you already, you just need to add your soundset choices and keyswitch note in the boxes on the ManyBass interface. (see the manual for full details on this)

And yes there is also sounds/samples below the keyswitch notes. The keyswitch notes are meant to be close to where the full range notes are so that you can switch quickly if playing on an average sized keyboard.

We also just launched www.manybass.com today. It so happens that there is a tutorial there about this.

You'll get it with a brief study of this info. Check the presets with KS at the end as they have it all set up ;-)

Thanks again and we hope you enjoy!
Paul

I just bought the doublebass set. The demos sound great. Can't wait to get it.

Cheers,
Gordon

Hi Gordon
Thanks, I just sent your download links for the Upright.

BTW ... There is another Demo of the Upright that is not on our webpage that Greg did.
Check it out here if you have not yet.....It is very cool.
http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/Beat%20My%20Dog.mp3

Thanks again for the purchase.
Paul

manytone wrote:Hi Gordon
Thanks, I just sent your download links for the Upright.

BTW ... There is another Demo of the Upright that is not on our webpage that Greg did.
Check it out here if you have not yet.....It is very cool.
http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/Beat%20My%20Dog.mp3

Thanks again for the purchase.
Paul
Paul,

Did you get my message about my email?

Gordon

Yes and the links were sent to your new addy before I posted above.
Have you received them?
Paul

manytone wrote:Yes and the links were sent to your new addy before I posted above.
Have you received them?
Paul
Thanks Paul. I haven't received them yet. I can take a few minutes, though.

Cheers,
Gordon
Last edited by Beardedone on Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maybe a spam filter is set up too aggressively as it seems my mails may not be getting to you. I just sent some test mails ....did you receive them?

If not, I would be looking into your spam filter settings etc. Or perhaps your host is taking their time delivering?
Paul

No. Nothing.

I don't know how to change my spam filters.

I checked my online Webmail and there is nothing there either. I guess it is slow tonight. Dang! I was hoping to try this out before I went to bed.

Beardedone wrote:I checked my online Webmail and there is nothing there either. I guess it is slow tonight. Dang! I was hoping to try this out before I went to bed.
Weird Gordon as mail should get through instantly unless your host is having a problem or a spam filter is acting up.

I'll make an exception here and PM you the link though right now.
So you should have it in moments providing your PM works.
Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”