ManyTone Speaks

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys

In the various threads lately about Wusik and their new business model, I keep seeing our name and products mentioned. I also see some confusion about our various products Engines, and who we license them from. I figured I should clarify a few things.

We have 4 main VSTi Products here at ManyTone.

ManyStation is the only one of those products that use the Wusik Engine.
It is also the only product of ours that we license the engine from William.

Our 3 other products, ManyGuitar, ManyBass and ManyOne, although they load the WusikSnd sample format, they are not WusikEngine based. We license, design and build these products with AraldFX.

So how does this new Wusik Business model affect us? - Well it shouldn't affect anything. As mentioned above our other products do not use the Wusik Engine. ManyStation is our oldest product and we have chose to keep it using the Version 2 Wusik Engine for the last years even though Wusik has newer engines. Why?...

1- Because it is a solid engine and has not even had a bug discovered for years.
2- It allows us to sell it for a lower price than a new engine version.
3- Our customers want a solid reliable working solution and not constant changes to keep up with. We know that and we'll leave the fast pace to William ;-)

Will we adopt the new Wusik engine for ManyStation in the future?
We were talking to William about doing this previous to this new Business model William has. At this point, we'll see what comes out of it.

One more thing - we are also working on new technologies and engines for our future products. This because we need a more advanced Engine for our new samples than any current engine has. As you can see, even with ManyBass we had a new engine and new technologies implemented.

Don't get me wrong though....WusikStation and ManyStation are incredible tools in what they do. But for more advanced Sample work, we need per string engines and other technologies to allow us to go deeper. This will take us time to complete, but it has been started as of Months and Months ago.

We sure won't abandon any of our existing products either. They are all Fantastic Products for Great prices. We are extremely proud of having 3 products that have received 9 out of 10 and awards in magazines.

Also - This thread is in the ManyTone forum and is meant to clarify about our products and the various Engines behind them.
If you wish to discuss the new Wusik business model please keep it in one of the threads already going.

Hope this clears up things for our customers and others with concerns.

And of course - Thanks again for being a customer.
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

No worries over here

I do enjoy the fact that it has been stable without a trail of updates to check for.It's good for what it does,and I always find a use for it.

Thanks opia

One more thing to clarify...
We will still remain a Top Producer of High Quality 3rd party samples for the Wusik format.

All our current samples will load into WusikStation and we have more stuff in the works.

So anybody looking for new Wusik format samples should still keep up with us.
Cheers
Paul

manytone wrote: We will still remain a Top Producer of High Quality 3rd party samples for the Wusik format.
No doubting that!

I swear by manytone's products.

Manyguitar and Manybass make it into most of my productions.

I look forward to all new releases from Paul and company.

Mike

manytone wrote: They are all Fantastic Products for Great prices.
Paul
They are great prices, and the products aren't to bad either. Just last weekend I purchased the entire ManyTone range (apart from accoustic, upright bass and sitar) and am very happy with it, it does me just fine.

Thank you. :tu:

You didn't buy the best two. I can't live without the sitar and upright. If I do something which needs an acoustic sound they're always in there (if not dry then at least in one mutilated way or another)

I'm glad manytone is keeping things as they are and I'm really looking forward to what is coming.

(btw: you once mentioned that the cello samples from manystation might be made put up for sale seperately, is that still an option you're considering?)

jinotsuh wrote:
manytone wrote: They are all Fantastic Products for Great prices.
Paul
They are great prices, and the products aren't to bad either. Just last weekend I purchased the entire ManyTone range (apart from accoustic, upright bass and sitar) and am very happy with it, it does me just fine.

Thank you. :tu:
Hi jinotsuh

I thank you very much for that. I recall seeing your flood of invoices come in.

You should have received links to the ManyTone FreeZone which has the Sitar in it for free to all customers.

Also... we usually offer bundle deals and as you purchased pretty much everything we make in one weekend or so.... I will send you the Upright Bass addon for no charge. As Kyran mentioned, It is a worthy asset to have in your music box ;-)
Check your email soon and let me know if you received it.

Also a big thanks again to the others for posting ;-)
Can't wait to hear your new samples Mike.

Cheers
Paul

Kyran wrote:You didn't buy the best two. I can't live without the sitar and upright. If I do something which needs an acoustic sound they're always in there (if not dry then at least in one mutilated way or another)

I'm glad manytone is keeping things as they are and I'm really looking forward to what is coming.

(btw: you once mentioned that the cello samples from manystation might be made put up for sale seperately, is that still an option you're considering?)
Hi
Yes we are still hoping to get some individual small sets available from ManyStation for individual purchase. It's just time and organizing the web pages etc. that have prevented us from getting there.

We really need to redesign the whole website first to make things easier.
It is at that point. And it is on the plate of things to do asap.

Paul

manytone wrote: Also... we usually offer bundle deals and as you purchased pretty much everything we make in one weekend or so.... I will send you the Upright Bass addon for no charge.
Cheers
Paul
:shock: :o

wow, thank you very much, that was a total surprise, I just purchased an M-Audio Keystation 88 Pro midi keyboard, and was expecting to have an Email confirming that it has been shipped, and I get your Email. That more than makes up for not receiving the shipping confirmation Email for my Keyboard.

I just started off by purchasing ManyBass, and MT UBK, was very happy with that after just a short time, then Manyone I think, and on and on, I knew there were deals, and $10.00 off ManyStation if you had Manyguitar and visa versa, but I was more interested in avoiding any possible delays, and the $10.00 off had absolutely no bearing on whether or not I was going to make the purchase, by this time I had every confidence in Manytone and it's products, they do a great job, and are extremely good value in my opinion.

Thank you again, that's awesome, and in this day and age a rare quality indeed. I have downloaded the MT UpRight Bass, and also noticed that I have indeed already downloaded the Sitar from the free zone earlier.

We have a long weekend coming up here in Australia, and it's just as well, I have a lot off new toys to play with.

You guys are my Guitar Central. I can't wait to see what you make of ManyGuitar2. The future's so bright... 8)

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Return to “Manytone Music”