Upcoming ManyTone Fretless Bass (Now Released)

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:love: :hyper:

Don't forget my email when it comes time for ManyBass presets for this! :hyper:

Peace 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Thanks guys for all the comments on the MP3 demo tracks. It really is a cool set and you guys will see/hear that very soon. As Greg said, we are nearly there.

It has been a lot of work as we have this bass releasing in more formats than we have ever done before. (ManyTone Instruments, NI Kontakt, CakeWalk Dimension and SFZ as well as SF2 and Wusik Engine products). All formats are ready and will be releasing at the same time.

That, and the fact that the Bass was very extensively planned and sampled for ease of use in all of these formats.

We have also been working on a revamp of the ManyTone Website. This website makeover will greatly improve the ease of use of the website. In particular the Products and Purchase pages. The new site will be live coinciding with the release of the Fretless Bass. It should be any day now barring any unseen circumstances. ( I always try to give a heads up here on the ManyTone forum once I know we are close.... as you can imagine, things have been busy here trying to get all this Live at one time)
TotcProductions wrote::love: :hyper:

Don't forget my email when it comes time for ManyBass presets for this! :hyper:

Peace 8)
Hey Frank, thanks for the offer! Greg recently finished University and surprised me with all his incredible work efforts since, so we are pretty much ready for release.

BUT.... How about we do a special preset release for Manybass users on the ManyBass.com site? This would feature your fantastic preset work in a permanent place. Thus benefiting both ManyBass/Fretless owners, as well as linking back to your site from our "MoreBass" Page on www.manybass.com. I know you have done work with us in the past and we love your preset work, as do most of our users I am sure.

Either way.... you are getting a copy in your email once released. ;-)

Paul

manytone: Joined: 31 Oct 2000 Member: #41

:-o

keep it up

politcat wrote:manytone: Joined: 31 Oct 2000 Member: #41

:-o

keep it up
Thanks politcat, it has been a while. In fact I was a member even before that. The number system started in October of 2000, but a few of us were already gathering here prior to that date.

Back to work ;-)
Paul

:party:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Here's another demo of the fretless: http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/redcoats.mp3

(can you tell I'm a Yellowjackets fan?)

Gregjazz wrote:Here's another demo of the fretless: http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/redcoats.mp3

Demo sounds great! What drum sounds are you using for it?

dickiefunk wrote:
Gregjazz wrote:Here's another demo of the fretless: http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/redcoats.mp3

Demo sounds great! What drum sounds are you using for it?
Drum kit is Addictive Drums. The percussion is stuff that came with Kontakt 2, and also some shakers I sampled.

Forgetting about the quality of the instrument for a second - lurved that bassline. Super cool.

I think today is my "Super" day. I want to add that word to everything I say.

Still looking forward to the bass - it's going to be "super" awesome.

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Here's another demo to show the versatility of the fretless bass--capable of slow ballads as well as uptempo funky stuff: http://www.gregjazz.com/upload/funkyfretless.mp3

when is this being released?
too much is never enough. - gmontano on esoundz.com

The library is undergoing beta-testing, so we're in that stage. I need to check with Paul before giving you a more specific estimate release time.

As Paul mentioned earlier in the thread, one of the reasons it has taken longer than usuall, is that we're releasing it in many more formats (all with designed presets as well as the plain soundsets) than we have with previous libraries.

And we know that there is NO WAY that Paul is going to announce a product release date unless he's absolutely sure.

He's always been pretty adamant about that.

So I always reckon if the announcement isn't there yet then there is a good chance that Paul is not yet in the position to hunt down a stack of bibles to swear on.

So I just wait patiently. :D

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Caleb wrote:And we know that there is NO WAY that Paul is going to announce a product release date unless he's absolutely sure.
I think it's because we prefer to have our products released as bugless as possible. So we won't sacrifice the quality of a product just to make a release deadline.

Hi Guys
Yes, Greg pretty much summed it up in his posts above.

The library has been distributed to our beta testers in the various formats for a while now. It looks like things are all fine and ready to go.

We also have the website overhaul ready to launch barring a few small things that we are just finishing.

Caleb:
The Bible is sitting pretty close at this point. ;-)
Expect some Preaching Very Soon!

We are almost there folks! Remember that Greg only started this ManyTone Forum thread with the details a month ago. But behind the scenes it has been in the works for one heck of a long time. :)

Paul

Return to “Manytone Music”