Hello to all Manytone members

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello to all the Manytone members.

My name is Dennis, and I would like to introduce myself to you.

I am a semi-pro muso from Australia (NSW). I have played in bands for around 22 years, but I am now focussing on a OMB show.

My keyboard of choice at the moment, (and for a long time into the future I think) is the Lionstracs Media Station. This is a self hosting (up to 10 seperate ASIO hosts, all at the same time!!) multi VST synth workstation and "Gig Meister" as I like to call it. It can also create, load, edit all the major audio file types, and as it runs over the top of Kubuntu Linux, all the linux facilities are also available.

I currently have set up, True Pianos, EVP 73 EP, Mantyone Bass, Manytone Guitar, Manytone Station, Jamstix and B4. These of course all run in realtime. I can even set different VST's to various areas of the keyboard as well as accessing them via midi.

I have a few combis (as Lionstracs calls them) set up where I have the ManyBass on the lower 3 octaves, and True pianos on the upper...sounds awesome!!

Anyhoo, I am currently using Sonar on a PC, however that will change from today as I have just taken delivery of an iMac 20". 18+ years of windows have finally taken their toll LOL.

I'm sure I will have many questions as I go along with these super VST's, so to other more experienced members, please be patient with me!!

Again, great to be a member of Manytone and I look forward to meeting (figuratively speaking) all of you.

Cheers
Dennis

Hi miden
That keyboard you mention, the Lionstracs Media Station, looks incredible. I had not seen that before your mention of it.

Welcome to the Manytone forum, it is a happy place to be. Although I don't post much lately, I love my Manytone products and use them regularly.

Now my eye is on that keyboard, but it looks like it may be out of the budget.

Radjo

Thanks Radjo :)

Hey miden
Thanks for the post. Radjo is here at the studio tonight and pointed me in the direction of that keyboard you have. Must say, it does look sweet, but we have a hockey game just starting (Flames and Chicago) and I'm kickin' Radjo off the net now ;-)

Welcome to the forum.

Paul

Thanks Paul

Welcome to the forum miden :)
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

Return to “Manytone Music”