Thanks, praise, and a suggestion.

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ManyGuitar has really got my creativity blossoming. I tend to find new uses every time I launch it. So a big thanks for this very useful plugin. Now for my suggestion: There is allready a free sitar preset. But what would be ultrafresh is if there could be a zither preset too. What do you think about that idea?
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Hi jobromedia
Thanks for the kind words! Glad you are enjoying ManyGuitar and that it inspires you.

I have been keeping my eyes out for a Zither to sample. I would like to do both a fretless and a fretted version. Until I find one that is worthy of sampling though, I can't promise, but I will keep looking.

Also we'll have some other folk style instruments as I have already sampled an Appalachian Mountain Dulcimer and a Mandolin. One thing is however, that we are working on new technologies that include a strumming engine, and all these instruments would benefit from that. I'll see if I can try to put together a small pack of folk instruments for current products in the mean time. I also have a Banjo and some Ukuleles here that I plan on sampling soon.

Thanks again
Paul

How cool ain't that! I most definitly would love to have this added.

I created a track which I call Dark safari with the sitar samples and some altered electric guitar sounds. The pad and drums comes from a Korg M1 VSTI, the erhu is created with the MiniErhu VSTI.

Enjoy!
Best regards from Johan Brodd.
JoBroMedia since 1996.

Sounds good Paul. I look forward to seeing new stuff from ManyTone, a top notch company in my book :)

Btw, hope you're all keeping well.

Ash
Ashley Smith
CEO - MIX IT IN THE BOX
www.mixititb.com | www.seattleunderground.co.uk
Sound Engineer/Producer/Musician/Audio and Media Content Creator

Return to “Manytone Music”