Go Listen! I'm sold

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just pre-ordered mine and I'm glad to get a discount for being a WusikStation owner AND ManyStation has pretty much the same layout, just different graphic design, no learning curve! I can't wait to use it right next to my WusikStation. This is gonna be fat and nasty! and clean if I want.

Thanks Manytone and William K.
:)
Riley

there are indeed some dirty and nasty sounds to be had 8)

some of the tim conrardy guitar presets when played in the low notes are of particular interest
THROBBIN GRISTLE style,but dependant on yer needs i reckon you will find it here,and yes it can be very very clean also 8)

very nice sounds on both ends of the scale :love:

riley4reason wrote:I just pre-ordered mine and I'm glad to get a discount for being a WusikStation owner AND ManyStation has pretty much the same layout, just different graphic design, no learning curve! I can't wait to use it right next to my WusikStation. This is gonna be fat and nasty! and clean if I want.

Thanks Manytone and William K.
:)
Riley
Thank Riley
For the nice comments also!

One very cool thing for people that own both WusikStation and ManyStation is...
Now that the Wusik Engine is using the INI files, it allows you to skin both the Normal Dll and the Multi Out Dll, with different skins. So in effect you can have 4 Stations loaded with 4 different skins.
Looks quite cool!

Thanks again..
I am sure you will enjoy.
Paul

i pre-ordered the other day too. i'm not a wusikstation owner, but still highly chuffed with the pre-order discount :D .

in fact, it's the first time i've purchased something without trying out a demo as such, but the quality of the mp3 demo tracks and the 'characters' associated with this thing were persuasion enough.

looking forward to monday :)

regards

I can't wait for monday either, tho I wish it was just before the weekend instead so I could er, be productive during reading week. :hihi:

Im also looking forward to monday, the fact we didnt get chance to demo it at all yet makes it more exciting :hyper: as it will be more of a suprise. Roll on monday :)

those lookin for the dirtier side of the manystation may want to have a listen here
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76943
some effects added too but its listed in the thread
again excuse the playing :hihi:

Nice track, vurt. I had the same problem as Forever Sun and thought it was a gag. But I've just listened to it.
Regards, Mike

Return to “Manytone Music”