ManyStation Product Delivery Monday

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the great sounds! I've downloaded and fired-up and enjoyed the first fruits of ManyStation. :love:

However when I start her up, I get a loading error:
Error loading Wusik.snd file! Code 1 - file E:\Wusik.com\WusikstationData\SoundSets\MTVol1HwClassics\Epiano2

Now before I download _all_ the data files again, I wonder if you could give me a clue as to which data file EPiano2 might be in (so I could play TC's first epiano patch which I'm sure is wonderful :wink: )

Thanks for your help

Hi guys,

Running through the presets, love the guitarstation bank :love: and I'll prob make a quick crappy track just to show the fooling around with it. I think the only thing that needs better samples is the acoustic drums, everything else rocks 8)

OK just woke up and tried to access the download page and still get page not found, I was able to get onto your site the other day, now I am starting to get worried. :? Nothing different here that I can think of. :help:

gentleharp wrote:Thanks for the great sounds! I've downloaded and fired-up and enjoyed the first fruits of ManyStation. :love:

However when I start her up, I get a loading error:
Error loading Wusik.snd file! Code 1 - file E:\Wusik.com\WusikstationData\SoundSets\MTVol1HwClassics\Epiano2

Now before I download _all_ the data files again, I wonder if you could give me a clue as to which data file EPiano2 might be in (so I could play TC's first epiano patch which I'm sure is wonderful :wink: )

Thanks for your help

GentleHarp
First
Check your file size of each Downloaded file against this list in this thread.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77242

Be sure your sizes are exact.
then confirm this with me.
also
search the name of that piano and see if it is on your drive.
check that path is correct
Any other errors on presets?
Paul
Thanks
Paul

anopenscroll wrote:Hi guys,

Running through the presets, love the guitarstation bank :love: and I'll prob make a quick crappy track just to show the fooling around with it. I think the only thing that needs better samples is the acoustic drums, everything else rocks 8)
Thanks ...Glad you are up and running.
One thing we didn't want to do was Fill your drive with Drums.
ManyStation only has a few kits for this reason....
I thaught 90% of folks have a Bazillion drums, so we put our efforts elsewhere. The Station does drums of course but most users have software dedicated to that so we chose to put more of the other instrument content in.
Also we have the Manytone Acoustic Drums which we will be doing up in Kits for ManyStation soon. We can't give it away!!
Thanks
Paul

Soniccat wrote:OK just woke up and tried to access the download page and still get page not found, I was able to get onto your site the other day, now I am starting to get worried. :? Nothing different here that I can think of. :help:
This is a weird one sonic
I am trying to ask my host now why this is.
We are kive and people are downloading right now.
The site has been here all along in this part of the world.
Strange ... i will let you know but i suggest just to keep trying for now. don't worry though, we will get you sorted somehow -- soon I hope.

Paul

I had the same DL problem at home. I came to work and the same link worked just fine. I have a 45mbps connection at work and it is sweet!

I can't wait to get home with the discs!

If you all need a place for your servers.This is were I work.

www.datafoundry.com

I have six OC3s terminated here for your file serving pleasure!

Riley

riley4reason wrote:I had the same DL problem at home. I came to work and the same link worked just fine. I have a 45mbps connection at work and it is sweet!

I can't wait to get home with the discs!

If you all need a place for your servers.This is were I work.

www.datafoundry.com

I have six OC3s terminated here for your file serving pleasure!

Riley
Great Riley!
Make sure to compare your file size before you go home.
And Follow the pdf guide. This is important to follow closely for a smooth install.

Weird how you cannot see our DL or site from home yet in the same city i presume you work, and you can see us from work.
Being into servers as you are. Any idea why this is?

weird.
Hope you enjoy!
Thanks
Paul

Weird how you cannot see our DL or site from home yet in the same city i presume you work, and you can see us from work.
Being into servers as you are. Any idea why this is?

I did check the file size and I'm looking good!

If your URL was recently created just for this download solution, it will take it a while to propagate across all of the public internet service providers..some get it, some don't. It doesn't matter if your in the same city, it has more to do with your ISP. With a new domain, you should have your provider turn the "time to live" down to 5 minutes and it will refresh around the world quickly.
Then turn it back up to 24hrs.

Hope this helps, Riley

I figured it was something like that.
The Download site was created much more than 24 hours ago though.

So Sonic ... I hope it propagates there soon.
Thanks Riley
paul
Last edited by manytone on Tue Mar 01, 2005 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Just downloaded today, installed fine, no problems here (not bragging :) ). Sounds great, I love the guitars so far :love:

Hey Paul,

I'm sorry to see some people having server trouble... Anyhow, I can't wait to see your good drumkits for Manytone (even pianos maybe :hihi: )

anopenscroll wrote:Hey Paul,

I'm sorry to see some people having server trouble... Anyhow, I can't wait to see your good drumkits for Manytone (even pianos maybe :hihi: )
Oh yeah .... we will be getting some Pianos soon.
I am working on something for free for the Users area once we get it sorted. Also an add on Piano ManyMore is going to happen one day soon.

Can't say when the Users Area will be up yet ... But I will get something going soon

One of the first things I want to do is RE-EDIT all our free files on our Download page to ManyStation Standards and convert them all into ManyStation Format. Some of the Drums there are Great Sounds.
This stuff and lots more (Over time) will be in the Users area for free. But i do want to get those free kits up in ManyFormat for you all asap.

Hang in there. I want to re edit all the samples first.
:-)
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

manytone wrote:First
Check your file size of each Downloaded file against this list in this thread.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=77242

Be sure your sizes are exact.
Thanks for your help. This advice nailed it for me (sorry I didn't check out your thread earlier :oops: ). Great support!! Now ManyStation is fully loaded and running great.

And let me say that I'm glad I didn't miss out on TC's Factory preset 01_Kbd_Epiano_Polaris. She's a beauty :love:

Still no luck. I am beginning to feel I will be the last to get this download. I have even turned off my firewall thinking that might be the problem but no go. :cry: Any other suggestions out there. I need my Manystation :D

Return to “Manytone Music”