Crusher-X 6.5 released

Official support for: accsone.com
Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
14153 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:59 am

I just installed the new version - thanks for the update - instant crash in Logic 10.4 on Sierra (10.12.6) when doing the first edit - crashlog sent to support.

dayjob
KVRian
1237 posts since 6 Nov, 2006

Re: Crusher-X 6.5 released

Post Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:01 pm

when i create a download it's still v6.2

how to get 6.5?

edit.. nevermind. was actually 6.5 but the dmg says 6-2

freq
KVRist
257 posts since 17 Jan, 2005

Post Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:45 am

Hi,

confirmed that version 6 up to 6.52 causes sometimes crashes when macOS reorganize automatically its monitor setup (e.g. on expanding/minimizing windows, change focus, popup-dialogs etc.) before launching this small yellow hint window on the crusher-X editor. Happened mainly under Logic X.

This issue should be solved now with available version 6.53 - ready to download (registered users - just download new version like it is described in your delivery mail). Please update if you spot that issue and let us know if that update helps.

Thanks,
Best
accSone

Sampleconstruct
KVRAF
14153 posts since 12 Oct, 2008 from Here and there

Post Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:47 pm

freq wrote:Hi,

confirmed that version 6 up to 6.52 causes sometimes crashes when macOS reorganize automatically its monitor setup (e.g. on expanding/minimizing windows, change focus, popup-dialogs etc.) before launching this small yellow hint window on the crusher-X editor. Happened mainly under Logic X.

This issue should be solved now with available version 6.53 - ready to download (registered users - just download new version like it is described in your delivery mail). Please update if you spot that issue and let us know if that update helps.

Thanks,
Best
accSone
Problem fixed, thank you. I used it in a studio recording today, processing live-instruments in real time for many hours and there was not a single crash.

Return to “accSone”