- Fixed a bug that prevented VST2/AU versions from doing Latency compensation
- Fixed a bug that set GCO Mix to 50% if GCO pitch is changed manually and no GCO Mix Modulation is applied
- Fixed a bug that doesn't updated Grain Window on loading a spline from file (X-Shift is intendet not to apply during mouse move - use Window Tilt to do this in real-time)
- Fixed a bug that changed fader values on range selector change
- Fixed a bug that crashed the VST3 version on hosts that don't support more than 2 outputs (like e.g. Wavelab 11)
How to get this free update?
As a crusher-X 9 licensee just follow again the download instructions described in your crusher-X 9 delivery mail (that you received after your 9 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 9. Contact us if you need help!
Upgrade from crusher-X 8 or earlier crusher-X versions:
Find your upgrade offer here:
Upgrade / crossgrade: 99,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)
You wondering why an upgrade is not for free? Take a look at the accSone pricing guarantee.
Oh no, you still using the crusher-X DEMO?
Consider to purchase a full version and support the crusher-X development!
Full version price: 289,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)