Users Thoughts on the latest Crusher-X update?

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What are your thoughts? I bought the upgrade but havn't played around too much with it, but once I do i'll return and give a small review of my findings.

How about you?
:borg:

I want to know how well the delay compensation works. I'm a little peaved I have to pay for a same number upgrade, but the delay compensation is a feature I've been missing since I first picked this plugin up, so I pretty much have to get it just for that alone. It's the only feature I really care about. How well does it work?

thagreatbelow wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:36 am I want to know how well the delay compensation works.
You can try out with the demo https://www.accsone.com/download-granular-synthesis

To get an impression, place crusher-X in an effect track and send audio from the drum/beat track towards the crusher-X effect track. Use e.g. the "Welcome" patch and compare the audio results while pressed/release the Latency button. Works smooth in Live but some hosts (e.g. Logic) have difficulties to apply the latency compensation on the fly. e.g. Logic needs a stop/play to apply the latency compensation the plug-in reports.

Best
accSone

V0RT3X wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:48 pm What are your thoughts? I bought the upgrade but havn't played around too much with it, but once I do i'll return and give a small review of my findings.

How about you?
It's a great solid update I think. If you need the features implemented, of course. That, only you can tell but personally, I have an experimental multichannel project coming up and I'll be happy to use the multichannel surround compressor, so this update is welcome and it's one hell of a cool timing.

Morph modulation to 0Hz is pretty wild and fun too, lot of creative potential.

Return to “accSone”