Free 8.60 feature update: Ready for Big Sur!

Official support for: accsone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We're happy to support crusher-X 8 licensees with a free feature update that comes also with an important bug fix!

https://youtu.be/Ewtm5kYKGLg
  • Adds two new extreme short Grain Windows Types: Dirac 1 and Dirac 2
  • Optimizes DCO file selection workflow
  • macOS: Streamlines plug-in IDs so that older DAW projects (up to version 8.57) can be loaded
  • macOS: Adds support for upcoming macOS Big Sur
Enjoy and stay safe and healthy!

How to get this free update?
As a crusher-X 8 licensee just follow again the download instructions described in your crusher-X 8 delivery mail (that you received after your 8 purchase). The challenge/response wizard will not show up if already executed with crusher-X 8. Contact us if you need help!

Upgrade from crusher-X 7 or earlier crusher-X versions:
Find your upgrade offer here:
Upgrade / crossgrade: 85,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)

You wondering why an upgrade is not for free? Take a look at the accSone pricing statement.

Oh no, you still using the crusher-X DEMO?
Consider to purchase a full version and support the crusher-X development!
Full version price: 242,- € (incl. VAT - For outside EU residents VAT will be removed from card)

Upcoming sales ahead? Black/Cyber whatever? Cheaper anywhere else? Take a look at the accSone pricing statement.

Best
accSone

Dirac :love: :hail:

Thanks, those are some pretty crazy modes!

Short length grains + Dirac windowing = pretty cool near invisible quark particles :D

AU version seems broken, I tried three times and always get this:

validating Audio Unit crusher-X by accSone:

AU Validation Tool
Version: 1.7.0
Copyright 2003-2019, Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Specify -h (-help) for command options

--------------------------------------------------
VALIDATING AUDIO UNIT: 'aumf' - 'cXs1' - 'bsCX'
Manufacturer String: accSone
AudioUnit Name: crusher-X
Component Version: 8.60.20 (0x83C14)

* * PASS
TESTING OPEN TIMES:
COLD:
2020-11-11 05:05:28.813 auvaltool[839:9120] Error loading /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/crusher-X.component/Contents/MacOS/Symbiosis: dlopen(/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/crusher-X.component/Contents/MacOS/Symbiosis, 262): no suitable image found. Did find:
/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/crusher-X.component/Contents/MacOS/Symbiosis: code signature in (/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/crusher-X.component/Contents/MacOS/Symbiosis) not valid for use in process using Library Validation: library load disallowed by system policy
FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -50,0xFFFFFFCE

validation result: Öffnen fehlgeschlagen

AU all fine here...

Sampleconstruct wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:09 am validation result: Öffnen fehlgeschlagen
Please make sure that in "Security & Privacy" settings "Allow apps downloaded from:" is set to "App Store and identified developers:

After that, please reinstall crusher-X version 8.6x and restart.

Does that help?
Best
accSone

freq wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:21 am
Sampleconstruct wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:09 am validation result: Öffnen fehlgeschlagen
Please make sure that in "Security & Privacy" settings "Allow apps downloaded from:" is set to "App Store and identified developers:

Does that help?
Best
accSone
I had that option activated already so that was not the issue. Anyway I just deleted the AU component manually and re-installed, it's working fine now and the devastating hours without crusher-X are now history.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:24 pm
freq wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:21 am

Does that help?
Best
accSone
I had that option activated already so that was not the issue. Anyway I just deleted the AU component manually and re-installed, it's working fine now and the devastating hours without crusher-X are now history.
Well, I spoke too soon, I had accidentally re-installed 8.58 which of course worked fine, now back on 8.60, same error message, Plug-In damaged, can't be used.

So re-downloading and re-installing eventually fixed my problem.

Return to “accSone”