Patreon page with exclusive sample pack from Zvon

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[EDIT August 20, 2023] Updated list and a new video

Rhythmic mayhem featuring samples from my 4 latest Patreon Reward packs: Bicycle Bells (31), The Second Slapstick pack (29 - 30) and The Undefined Piano Project Part 2 (pack 28). Apps used are Bleass Samplewiz 2 synth/sampler, Audiomodern Playbeat 2 and elf-audio Koala FX.

More info about my Reward packs below or visit this page:
https://lesproductionszvon.com/reward_p ... iption.htm

https://youtu.be/VzMuQ6AJzAQ

Hi everyone!

My Patreon page is a great way to support my work and get exclusive content at the same time! You can contribute as low as $1 per month and cancel at anytime:
https://www.patreon.com/lesproductionszvon

For now, there is a single membership level and every member will get rewards of exclusive content that is not available on my website or elsewhere. I may add other reward tiers later. But you can contribute more than $1 USD if you want to.

Starting February 2023, when becoming my patron, you get the reward sample packs released since February 2023, so beginning with pack 25.

The 24 packs of my first two Patreon years (Feb 2021 to Jan 2023) are still exclusively available to my patrons but new patrons have to buy them at a reduced price if they want them, but no obligation to do so. Older patrons already have these packs of course!

I am also posting patron exclusive audio editing tips and tricks!

Cheers
Daniel

- Pack 01:
Toy plastic drum (13 samples), a hand cymbal (33 samples) and 4 samples from Public Domain TV ads.
Total 50 WAV files (20.3 MB)

- Pack 02:
Samples from the first half of an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show (now Public Domain).
86 samples (32.9 MB), like all the Memory Collection packs, the samples include voice/spoken word/dialogs, sfx/foley and music.

- Pack 03:
Sounds from the second half of the Robin Hood episode above.
64 samples (25.7 MB)

- Pack 04:
Cool found sounds I recorded!
Doorstop, the type with a coiled metallic spring. They often have a nice twanggg!
And some sounds from around a hen house, including footsteps, opening and closing door, various noises and the rooster!
Total 103 WAV files (20.6 MB)

- Pack 05:
Samples from a few TV ads from the 50's and 60's including two for Univac, the first commercially available computer in the mid 50's. And a few samples that were not used in Memory Collection 01 and 02.
Total 86 WAV files (30 MB)

- Pack 06:
Sounds from hydrophone recordings, mostly in a swimming pool and a few samples from 2 other sources, a kitchen sink and a 4 liters plastic bottle.
Total :108 WAV files (44.5 MB), most are stereo.

- Pack 07:
Samples from the first half of an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show (now Public Domain). It’s the one where Robin meets Marian.
134 samples (45 MB)

- Pack 08:
Sounds from the second half of the Robin Hood episode above.
109 samples (53 MB).

- Pack 09:
This month, some cool sounds I recorded, all previously unreleased:
small handbellls, a cymbal, chair spindles, various noises and handling noises from the recording session.
Total 106 WAV files (44.6 MB)

- Pack 10:
This pack includes 4 different collections. In addition to the wav files, it has 34 instruments and 1 multi for Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 and 9 sfz definition files.
Handbells vehicle horns and chair spindles, 170 samples (21.5 MB).

- Pack 11:
Sounds from 2 Public Domain Christmas cartoons, pack has 60 jolly samples (65.1 MB), Ho Ho Ho!

- Pack 12:
Various unusual percussion sounds, wav files, no other format included.
Two bamboo wind chimes, hits from a children drum kit, horseshoes and some crunchy noises made during the recording sessions. A few compressed, stretched or otherwise processed variations to create more dramatic sounds are also included. Total of 113 samples (47.1 MB)

- Pack 13
More various unusual percussion and found sounds that I recorded, all previously unreleased. Wav files only, no other format included.
- Bicycle bell with muted samples (placed my hand on casing to reduce the sound).
- Hits on the aluminium cup of a trumpet mute.
- Rubber duck.
Tennis shots (hit by yours truly).
And a few noises made during the recording sessions!

58 original "natural" samples (13.9 MB) and 80 pitched-down, stretched and/or compressed versions of some samples to create impressive and more dramatic sounds.
Total of 138 samples (108 MB)

- Pack 14
Samples from 4 Public Domain newsreels from the 1960’s. There are several stories including a peace protest and 3 space conquest stories including John Glenn's historic orbital flight.
The pack has 68 samples (53.4 MB)

- Pack 15
A special treat for this pack (number 15), some of the very first sounds I released commercially!
This was back in 2003 on the original of the Sound Effects Library. They were never available on my website and as the original SFX lib ceased its operations in 2015, they have not been available since.
Total of 53 samples (93.7 MB) including 10 previously unreleased ones. Most samples are stereo.
Wav files and a Koala Sampler kit of 16 samples with 3 sequences.

- Pack 16
Samples are from the first half of an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show, the one in which he helps Queen Eleanor.
83 samples (28.7 MB), like all the Memory Collection packs, the samples are classified in folders and they include voice/spoken word/dialogs, sfx/foley and music.

- Pack 17
Samples from the second part of the Robin Hood episode above.
76 samples (58,4 MB).
All new samples and NOT part of any other Memory Collection pack.

- Pack 18
Two different sets in this pack.
1 - Recordings of a small triangle with 9 natural samples and 26 stretched and pitched down versions to create deep low tones and strange ambiences.
2 - As you may have seen, I released 2 free kits for Fred Anton Corverst Drumkit app.
Drumkit voices combines a drum synth and a sample player. The sample player has several controls to modify the playback of the samples. This means that the sound heard for each voice can be quite different (or not) from the source sample.

- Pack 19
Sounds from recordings I made of acoustic sources, no synths or computer generated sounds!
Most are stereo and some have pitched down and/or stretched versions as sound manipulation examples. All are previously unreleased.
Objects sampled are two alarm clocks (names beginning with c), a wooden frog percussion instrument, a flashlight that is recharged with a crank, a furnace grate and a kind of toy that produces bouncy hits!
Many samples are long and can be trimmed and edited to create shorter hits suitable for sequencing and kit creation.
A small but punchy collection of unusual SFX, ambient hits and dramatic noises.
Total of 68 wav files (82 MB).

- Pack 20
Samples are from 10 vintage TV ads part of the Prelinger Archives.
The 2 calculator ads are probably from the 70’s, the 4 toothpaste and the 4 shampoo ones are from the 50’s and early 60’s.
Pack has 60 samples (20 MB)

- Pack 21
Halloween special pack for this month!
Two different groups of samples: original creations and a selection of samples taken from Public Domain movies and TV shows.
Pack has 106 samples (29 MB)

- Pack 22
63 samples (35 MB) from a Public Domain TV show from the 1960's. It's a Thanksgiving episode!

- Pack 23
Christmas Mini Pack 02
18 samples from 2 PD toy ads (8 MB).
16 stereo samples (37 MB) from 3 different music boxes I own. They all play Jingle Bells but box 1 is at a faster tempo.
The five longer samples are playing the tune, one is the recording of winding up the first music box, the others are glitches and recording noises. They include both dry and processed versions.
The Musicbox Koala song file used in the Weird Jingling Christmas Sonic Experiment video is also included.
Pack has 34 samples (45 MB)

- Pack 24
52 samples (42.9 MB) from a promo for the 1963 new line of toys from the Gilbert Toy Company.

- Pack 25
The Undefined Piano Project - Part 1
56 samples (36.4 MB) from an out-of-tune battered down upright piano. NOT a multi-sampled or extensive piano library. There are a few single notes, 2 or 3 phrases, some plucked and scraped sequences and noise samples. I will mutate these samples to create new reward packs in the next months.

- Pack 26
The Slapstick Pack - Part 1
115 samples (21.4 MB) from a classic slapstick 1949 short!
Many of the samples can be further cut into shorter hits and noises. They are grouped in 3 folders:
FX: foleys
Hybrids: foleys combined with voices
Speech Male: voices and vocal sound effects

- Pack 27
The Slapstick Pack - Part 2
69 samples (20 MB) from the same classic slapstick 1949 short as Pack 26!
There's an extra folder named "Slapstick Kit". It contains a selection of short and trimmed versions of samples from both packs 26 and 27 for use in drumkits.

- Pack 28
The Undefined Piano Project - Part 2
45 mutated sample (28.3 MB) derived from the 35 original ones of the first part (pack 25).
Most have more noise reduction, as in the first part, I wanted to keep more of the original noise. Many are pitched down, usually by 12 or 24 semitones, some are stretched or sped up. Some have specific frequencies modified by spectral editing.

- Pack 29
The Second Slapstick Pack - Part 1
56 samples (34 MB) from a classic slapstick 1936 short!
Many of the samples can be further cut into shorter hits and noises. They are grouped in 4 folders:
FX: foleys
Hybrids: foleys combined with voices
Speech Female : all the samples containing a female voice are here, even when the's also a man talking
Speech Male: voices and vocal sound effects

- Pack 30
The Second Slapstick Pack - Part 2
76 samples (32 MB) from the same classic slapstick 1936 short as above!

- Pack 31
Bicycle Bells
4 summery bicycle bells. It contains 71 samples (40.8 MB) in two folders.
The first one named "natural" contains the original 44 samples. For the sounds with "mute" or "rattle" in their name, I was touching a bit the bell to prevent it from ringing fully.
The second one, named "transformed", features 27 pitched down and stretched samples. Some are heavily processed to create extreme sonic textures. They are examples I made to encourage you to further experiment.
Five bike horn samples are also in the first folder, more will be released soon!

Scroll down to the posts below to watch various video demos of the packs!

This video is presenting a few samples from my first reward sample pack.
I have created a simple sequence in Flip Sampler from Andrew Huang.

https://youtu.be/aUPR91X_e6k

Second video presenting a few samples from my first reward sample pack, this time in Koala Sampler (Android, iOS, macOS). The Koala project has 15 of the 50 samples and some are stretched and/or transposed. The drum and cymbal samples have long decays. I have shortened the decays in Koala.

Koala custom background image is the electronic keyboard MC-3A that I sampled and released a few years ago.

https://youtu.be/zvTBINaI7PI

March 2021 reward is up!
Samples of this pack are from the first half of an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show (now Public Domain). Second part will be next month's reward!

86 samples (32.9 MB), like all the Memory Collection packs, the samples are classified in folders and they include voice/spoken word/dialogs, sfx/foley and music.

Mini demo video, the screenshots are from the same episode:
https://youtu.be/GNusVcGWJWo

Here's an example of what can be achieved with the Memory Collection samples when they are processed and transformed. I have imported in Tardigrain granular synthesizer a sample from March 2021 reward for my patrons.

I have used a factory preset as starting point. The set of long vertical lines at the bottom is the "keyboard" zone The lighter grey keys are the ones that are played and the thin moving black lines show the aftertouch modulation. Tardigrain makes good use of the iPad's touchscreen.

Sounds like electrified wooden ships! Lots of creaking and squeaking!
Sample is from an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show now in the Public Domain.

https://youtu.be/tpfIPXcFTbc

Simple audio collage done in Cockos Reaper of a few samples from my Patreon March and April reward packs. It's very simple and a lot of fun to create collage like this in any DAW.

Samples are from an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show (now PD). In the video, they are not in the actual sequence of the story. Both packs together have 150 samples.

May reward will be some very cool found sounds!

https://youtu.be/y9Wb5B7sLik

For May, some cool found sounds I recorded!
First a doorstop, the type with a coiled metallic spring. They often have a nice twanggg! That doorstop is one the best I ever heard. In fact I often don't bother recording them but this one is great sounding. They're often too rigid but this one is older and had a deep low end.

And some sounds around a hen house, including footsteps, opening and closing door, various noises and the rooster!

Doorstop:
28 samples
36 cuts, smaller slices of the above samples
1 Battery 4 kit (.nbkt)
6 Kontakt 5 programs (.nki)

Hen House:
27 samples
12 cuts, smaller slices of the above samples
1 Battery 4 kit (.nbkt)
3 Kontakt 5 programs (.nki)

Some low level samples or tails of samples are normalised, creating an up close magnifying glass FX and even deeper low end.

For now, when becoming my patron, you will also get the previous months rewards but this may change in the future. So those joining now will receive the 4 reward packs!

And here's the demo video:
https://youtu.be/YMobFw735XU

Here's another one with Bram Bos Hammerhead Rhythm Station!
All sounds are samples from my first 5 Patreon reward packs, mainly pack 05. Samples in pack 05 are from a few TV ads from the 50's and 60's including two for Univac, the first commercially available computer in the mid 50's. And a few samples that were not used in Memory Collection 01 and 02.

Made in Kymatica AUM and only external FX is Eventide Blackhole reverb.

https://youtu.be/Nj2TWy9r7UQ

For my sixth Patreon reward pack, I have selected cool sounds from hydrophone (underwater microphone) recordings I made over the years. There are 108 one-shot stereo (except a few) WAV files.

In the first part of the video, I have mapped some samples in NanoStudio2 excellent Slate sample player. The samples in the first track and the speech samples (with guitar) from the other tracks are from Memory Collection 11 - Adventure. All other sounds are from the Underwater sample set. In the second part, a single underwater sample is processed in SpaceCraft Granular synth.

Like my other monthly reward packs, The Underwater sample set is exclusively available to those who support me on Patreon for as little as $1 a month (you can cancel at anytime). For now, when becoming my patron, you will also get the previous months rewards (list under the video) but this may change in the future. So currently you get 6 packs for $1!

https://youtu.be/iekgPuvR-m0

- Pack 01:
Toy plastic drum (13 samples), a hand cymbal (33 samples) and 4 samples from Public Domain TV ads.

- Pack 02:
Samples from the first half of an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show (now Public Domain).
86 samples (32.9 MB), like all the Memory Collection packs, the samples include voice/spoken word/dialogs, sfx/foley and music.

- Pack 03:
Sounds from the second half of the Robin Hood episode above, 64 samples

- Pack 04:
Cool found sounds I recorded!
Doorstop, the type with a coiled metallic spring. They often have a nice twanggg!
And some sounds from around a hen house, including footsteps, opening and closing door, various noises and the rooster!

- Pack 05:
Samples from a few TV ads from the 50's and 60's including two for Univac, the first commercially available computer in the mid 50's. And a few samples that were not used in Memory Collection 01 and 02.

- Pack 06:
Sounds from hydrophone recordings, mostly in a swimming pool and a few samples from 2 other sources, a kitchen sink and a 4 liters plastic bottle.

All have demo videos on YouTube

Granular Sherwood

Demo of the August and September 2021 reward packs (07 and 08).
Samples of these 2 packs are from an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show. It’s the one where Robin meets Marian. August being the first half of the show and September the second half. The August pack has 134 samples (45 MB) and the September pack has 109 samples (53 MB).

These are all new material, they are NOT part of any other Memory Collection pack.
Main audio track uses only samples from the 2 packs in 4 channels in Kymatica AUM:
1- Tardigrain
2- Hammerhead, dark ambient loop
3- Hammerhead
4- SpaceCraft Granular synth

Synth heard in background from 1:02 to 1:35 is AlgoMusic M42 Nebula VSTi (win), preset from my Julie M42 soundset.

https://youtu.be/xWArNMIe2pw

Watch this second video if you want to learn how the rhythmic dark ambient loop was created:
https://youtu.be/7BMH96nVKBQ

As an added Patreon bonus to the rewards sample packs, I just posted a patron exclusive audio restoration tip on my Patreon page:
8 steps to restore a boomy audio track that has uneven levels!
https://www.patreon.com/lesproductionszvon

I posted a few ones before and I will post more in the future. Hope to see you there!

Reward Pack 10 (November 2021)

It includes 4 different collections. In addition to the wav files, it has 34 instruments and 1 multi for Native Instruments Kontakt (3.5 or better, not the free player), nine sfz definition files and four NanoStudio 2 Slate kits (note that not all the samples are in the kits).

1 - Black Swan bell: small handbell recorded and processed through a Nintendo DSi, guaranteed glitch and LoFi!
2 - Cheap Bells: Two handbells bought at a dollar store for the Holidays. Contrary to the Black Swan bell, it's the bells that are cheap not the recordings.?
3 - Honks: Samples made with 2 different vehicle horns, also contains some Kontakt 3 mappings and processing including random pitch variations and 4 melodic Honks. 22 samples (1.15 MB)
4 - Spindle Chair: Collection of samples made by hitting the spindles of a wooden chair with a drum stick. Was recorded simultaneously in stereo and mono with 2 different recorders.

These samples were originally released in 2011 as my Bonus Pack 01. But it has been unavailable for five or six years. For this re-release, I went through all the samples and edited some and added for others a second version with different noise reduction settings (indicated by NR2 in the name).
Total of 170 samples (21.7 MB)

Like my other monthly reward packs, it is exclusively available to those who support me on Patreon. For now, when becoming my patron, you will also get the previous months rewards but this may change in the future.

Only unprocessed samples from the pack are used in the video!

https://youtu.be/KStdAf5YETA

Pack 11 released, sounds from 2 Public Domain Christmas cartoons, pack has 60 jolly samples (65.1 MB), Ho Ho Ho!
Audio collage of sounds from it. Images are from various movies,TV shows and shorts.

https://youtu.be/bN4w2bGKLGM

Demo video of January 2022 pack (number 12) includes various unusual percussion sounds that I sampled. All are wav files, no other format included.

- Two bamboo wind chimes, both single hits and samples where I have handled the wind chimes to create random sequences.
- 8 hits from a children drum kit, both natural and processed versions for a total of 15 samples.
- Horseshoes, including single hits, hitting one against the other and multitaps.
... And some crunchy noises made during the recording sessions!
A few compressed, stretched or otherwise processed variations to create more dramatic sounds are also included. Total of 113 samples (47.1 MB)

These apps are aso featured in video: Samplewiz 2 (granular engine), Tardigrain (granular sampler) and Playbeat 2!

https://youtu.be/X2EVGHJuavs

Flipping some Audio Samples from the Reward pack 13 (March 2022)
Samples from 4 Public Domain newsreels from the 1960’s. There are several stories including a peace protest and 3 space conquest stories including John Glenn's historic orbital flight.

The pack has 68 samples (53.4 MB)

0:00 Mixing 3 samples in Auditor audio editor
0:33 Simply jumping around a long sample in Wavebox audio editor
0:59 Sample sliced in Virsyn Reslice
1:31 Peace protest sample

https://youtu.be/F8_Prf-3quk

And 3 samples from it in the great and fun Samplewiz 2 sampler/synth from Bleass and Jordan Rudess.
https://youtu.be/seHV-AfAzS0

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”