News from Zvon!!

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

First I will begin by telling you that I've been very busy these last few months with my non-music related activities which, combined to the fact that I bought a Playstation 2 :hihi: , slowed down the development of my sample sets. But here are some news.

- We're having a Holidays Sale, a 2 for 1 sale. The official announcement on the website will be made later this week but it'on starting right now. Buy one of our sample sets or bundles and get a second of the same value or less for free. If you can't wait for the official announcement, just make a purchase today and specify in the message accompanying your payment the sample set you want for free!

- A Kontakt 3 version of the Prepared Rhodes is in the works. In fact, the preliminary version is ready, I have only to decide whether or not I add more instruments files (.nki).

- Also on the Kontakt 3 front, I am also working on a sample set that I have currently named the "Zvon Bunch". It will contain some of my currently available sets (full IYTTIW modified trumpet and MBH ModFun, part of the Marching Band Horn and Constellation soundfonts) and new sounds (a mix of electronic and acoustic percussions/one-shots, a few resynthesized acoustic wind instruments and more). All of this will allow the creation of interesting and unique layers and programs.

- This August, I bought an Olympus LS10 recorder and I'm developing my field recording skills. Of course I will surely publish some of these recordings, both as free and commercial sets. The main thing I've learned so far is that the world is a really noisy place :hihi:
Here's an example:
http://www.lesproductionszvon.com/Bells ... r_bell.wav

Happy Holidays!
Last edited by zvon on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Forgot to add that I have been working for a while on a Julie Resynth version and a new set for Cakewalk Rapture.

Working on Julie is surely cool.
You can't always get what you waaaant...

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”