Baby Piano + Baby Bells sample sets reduced to $7 for both

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Not yet, but they're downloaded. Busy with other work, but I should be able to try them in the next day or two. I'll come back to this thread when I've tried them.

I had to come back right away and say I'm very impressed with the multis.
You really transformed the sample sounds into some completely new instruments.
Thank you yet again.

mikebeck wrote:I had to come back right away and say I'm very impressed with the multis.
You really transformed the sample sounds into some completely new instruments.
Thank you yet again.
I am very glad that you find the multis enjoyable and hopefully useful too. I did try to expand on the sounds offered by the original samples.
Thanks for your good words!

To celebrate the release of the Baby Piano free VSTi (made with the acoustic samples), I've decided to lower the minimum donation required for receiving both the Baby Piano Standard and the Baby Bells sample sets from $10 to $7.

So to recap:
- The Baby Piano free sample set is still free. It contains all the acoustic samples (2 programs) and 4 of the resynthesized sounds for a total of 6 programs and 5 sounds (38 MB).

- The Baby Piano standard sample set is still available for a minimum donation of $2. it contains 3 more programs for the acoustic samples and 7 more resynthesized sounds for a total of 18 programs and 12 sounds (86.3 MB).

- And now a minimum donation of $7 (previously $10) will also get you the Baby Bells sample set. This extra set has 4 more sounds resynthesized from the Baby Piano and 9 programs (123 MB). These "bell" sounds are characterized by long decays of up to 15 seconds. They sound like a cross between electric pianos and bells.

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”