5 free kits for NanoStudio and BeatMaker 2 (iOS)

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

5 free kits for NanoStudio TRG-16 and the Drum Sampler of BeatMaker 2. Both apps are available for iPhone and iPad.

- The 3 Mini MC1 kits contain 46 samples from the Memory Collection Pack 01 sample set. A collection of samples taken from Public Domain movies, documentaries, TV shows and TV ads.

- The 2 OT kits contain samples from the Out There sample set.

As it is the first time that I'm creating sample sets for the iPad, please report any problems that you may encounter.

For the NanoStudio version I have used iExplorer to transfer the files. If you use Nanosync, I suggest that you create a folder named "Zvon" in your "TRG Banks" folder and then copy the banks in it.
If you use iExplorer, copy the whole "Zvon" folder from the archive to the "TRG Banks" folder in the"Documents/User" folder, itself in "iPad/Apps/co.uk.blipinteractive.NanoStudio" folder.

Download the Nanostudio version

Note that the BeatMaker 2 contains exactly the same samples and kits.
Download the BeatMaker 2 version

Please read the readme text file for installation instructions. I used BeatMaker 2 integrated FTP server to transfer the files between my computer and my iPad.

And more to come!
Last edited by zvon on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forgot to add that if you do not own one of these 2 apps, you can still download one of the formats and use its wav files in any app that can import them.

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”