Hello from Julie !

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm now a KVR member! I will be pleased to read your post.

(Edit from Zvon: I deleted quite a few posts in this thread cause I felt it was getting out of hand, and belonging more to Hyde Park Corner than here.

I also deleted or edited posts that referred to other posts that I had deleted. I may have overreacted but that's it. I do not like to censor or delete posts.

Let's stick to music, samples, music-making, software, singing, and other similar subjects in this thread. I do not want KVRians taking shots at other KVRians here.)
juliejazz

:love: Welcome, Julie! I'm mixing a tune with your vocals right now!
Regards, Mike

:singer: Hello ,i will be pleased to listen to this!
juliejazz

Julie sent me some photos and I will post them on our website tomorrow, but here's a preview.

Holy shit!!! Hi julie! :shock: :-o :o

I think your voice is absolutely beautiful!!!

I'm using it in my next track actually!

Whoo! A talented woman on KVR!!! Marry me julie!!! Marry me!!! :love: :love: :love:

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Julie, jolie, sonts des mots qui vont très bien ensembles... ;)

:harp:
Last edited by TotcProductions on Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Hey, don't get too excited guys!

(first part of post edited by Zvon)

WELCOME BTW :-)

mn wrote::love: Welcome, Julie! I'm mixing a tune with your vocals right now!
Much better looking than Lola and Myriam... can't make out any controls on the screenshot though... Does she do sysex dumps?

And is she skinnable BTW?

:P
Last edited by TotcProductions on Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Hey Julie, why are you hiding a cable under your dress on the pic? Pretending to be wireless?

Or are you semi-modular? In that case, could you share some patching schemes?

cptgone wrote: Much better looking than Lola and Myriam... can't make out any controls on the screenshot though... Does she do sysex dumps?

And is she skinnable BTW?

Or are you semi-modular? In that case, could you share some patching schemes?
Hey cptgone, maybe you should try our freeware sample player Zamp :wink:

Hi again cptgone,

I just read your post in the Music Cafe where you're saying: "First time I hear Julie: sounds sweet, even charming."

Maybe you should download the demo HERE

zvon wrote:Hi again cptgone,

I just read your post in the Music Cafe where you're saying: "First time I hear Julie: sounds sweet, even charming."

Maybe you should download the demo HERE
Good try, zvon, but I don't want to use samples for vocals. Anyone who does should check these out though!!!

Whenever I need a female vocal I just do the old waffle iron trick ;)

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”