Problem with MultitoTwo in Energyxt 1.41

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi - first of all thanks for such amazing and weird plugins! I am trying to run SpatDelais16 to MultitoTwo. Here is my config

Ableton Live 5.2
I am running Energy XT 1.41 as an effect.
Inside XT I have SpatDelais16 with 16 mono outs to the 16 ins on MultitoTwo. In my mixer, I can see the SpatDelais16 output, but there is no output from MultitoTwo.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Are you sure ???
Do you speak of the Main Mixer at the right edge ?
In my EnergyXT there is one...

Yes, running the MultiTwo into the Main Out. There was an audio signal leaving the SpatD going into the MultiTwo, but no signal from the Multi2 to the Main Out.

I did notice a thread on the DOA board that mentioned a similar problem using this with xt.

Hey, actually I was wondering about this plug yesterday in this thread http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 60#2620560 and it didn't even occur to me that there's an acousmodules forum right here :oops:
I'm having the same problem with MultiToTwo in eXT 1.4.1 standalone, no output whatsoever from the plug. I also briefly tested it in eXT2 latest beta and, funnily enough, when I try to connect anything to any MultiToTwo audio input other than the first one, the connection automatically reverts itself to the 1st input (?).

Btw, I have to express my gratitude and admiration for both your body of work and your generosity in sharing it... admittedly I don't do any multichannel work but your midi stuff is fantastic and very useful. Much respect! :hail:
The mind boggles.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience : you were right. The version that was to download had a problem :(
It is now the good one...
The version number must be 0.9e.

Confirmed, the version I just downloaded from your site works as expected in eXT, thanks 8)
The mind boggles.

Return to “AcousModules”