2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

a few things...

Thank you.

Why is the ONLY dev i know to count and limit the amount of downloads of my installer files, the only dev to have such fragile downloads that I can only download it with one particular browser and unzip it with one particular archive software, after at least 3 attempts, EVERY time. Bizarre and unparalleled in my experience.

Why does each new version wipe my preferences? I know i can save them, but it just seems a bit unnecessary for the preferences to be wiped.

F1 Factory Current, F2 Factory Legacy, Factory 1.0, Factory 2.0... this is getting confusing.
"Factory 1.0" and "F2 Factory Legacy" appear to be the same patch names... ???
also "Factory 2.0" and "F1 Factory Current" are the same, bar the "10 Breeze 2.1 Examples" folder.
Is there a mistake there?
Can I just merge them all? Would there be any downside to doing so?

sqigls wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:08 pm Why is the ONLY dev i know to count and limit the amount of downloads of my installer files, the only dev to have such fragile downloads that I can only download it with one particular browser and unzip it with one particular archive software, after at least 3 attempts, EVERY time. Bizarre and unparalleled in my experience.
No idea. They are zipped with the built-in Win/OSX zip tools. Nothing exotic.

If there are download issues, it is generally bc you tried to use a download manager. You should not. Files are quite small. (10-20MB)
sqigls wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:08 pm Why does each new version wipe my preferences? I know i can save them, but it just seems a bit unnecessary for the preferences to be wiped.
It is necessary this time yes. Pref entries changed.
sqigls wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:08 pm F1 Factory Current, F2 Factory Legacy, Factory 1.0, Factory 2.0... this is getting confusing.
"Factory 1.0" and "F2 Factory Legacy" appear to be the same patch names... ???
also "Factory 2.0" and "F1 Factory Current" are the same, bar the "10 Breeze 2.1 Examples" folder.
Is there a mistake there?
Can I just merge them all? Would there be any downside to doing so?
F1 Factory Current
F2 Factory Legacy

are the current names. the others you mention are from quite some time ago in an early beta last Dec. You can delete them if you have them. You should not have them anymore.

I don't use a download manager.
I know the files are small, but I've always needed to download things at least 3 times until i get every byte. That's Firefox. Safari doesn't work.
That's very consistent, but i've never as far as i can recall had this problem with any other downloads.

Safari works fine here. Always has for me when downloading 2CA plugins, so may not actually be their server that's the issue.

I had some very strange behavior the first time I opened the "Info" tab with this new release,
The GUI scale changed itself and the info page was blank apart from the coloured sections to the left, No buttons or text at all.

I was able to reveal all the hidden details by mousing over them and eventually changed the GUI scale back and got to the main window. I have not been able to reproduce it after the 1st instance though.
I installed the new build using the "Upgrade" option in the installer
I'm on Windows 10 with Ableton Live 10.0.3
Just thought i would let you know
Synth Presets and Music
https://linktr.ee/BoBSwanS

Breeze 2.1 is now online:
When you buy a product from us, you buy into a platform, and the platform is something we are commited to improving over time in significant ways. Sometimes we offer such improvements free of charge to thank customers for their continued support of our efforts. Breeze 2.1 is such an update, and it offers some very significant improvements in all of the things that matter most to Breeze: simplicity, efficiency, and pristine sound quality:

• P-Link Mode
• Chameleon Color GUI System
• Sub-Zero Suspend-On-Silence CPU-Saver

• 3 New Filter Types for Damp and EQ
• Improvement to Early Phase Response
• Phase Inversion Button
• Channel Swap Button
• Other Misc Tweaks
• New Presets
Details:

https://www.2caudio.com/products/breeze#_Breeze2

Release Notes:

http://www.2caudio.com/sitecontent/prod ... _Notes.txt

Hi Andrew, love your products but find your web presence utterly baffling. How do I download the update? Is it just the demo that will be unlocked with my key? I looked in "My Downloads" and 2.1 isn't there.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

It's under Breeze 2x, just as 2.0.3, 2.0.2, 2.0.1 were...

Ah, found it ... the red letters not really visible on the black background on this screen. The title still says 2.0

SJ_Digriz wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:22 pm Ah, found it ... the red letters not really visible on the black background on this screen.
noted. we need Chameleon Color for the web store! :D
SJ_Digriz wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:22 pm The title still says 2.0
good point. I changed it now to 2.1 thanks

see, that's why I like to leak things before sending mass emails. :D

^^^
lol

we once had an accidental restore of the config folder on our build server ... the deployment scripts had fun trying to deploy 1.0 over 8.32.27389. So I get the million and one things you forget to check LOL.

I've just tried the 2.1 version in Logic (last version too) and I've been surprised by the strange dry/wet balance... The wet signal seems to be really low compared to Breeze 2.0... Am I wrong ?

When I say "low" I mean REALLY low like 10% or something compared to the dry signal :o :neutral:

EDIT : It seems it has back to normal now. Strange.
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

depends on if you use P-Link or not. In the normal mode (P-Link OFF), there should be no change at all to signal levels compared to 2.0. All existing presets and host projects to load this way.

if you enable P-Link, Mix is no longer literal 1:1 wet/dry. It is set in a manner appropriate to work together with Precedence to emulate distance/depth.

you can lock P-Link on/off also.
Julien Unison wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:03 pm When I say "low" I mean REALLY low like 10% or something compared to the dry signal :o :neutral:
well, shouldn't be that extreme. It should really be a barely noticeable change in most cases when P-Link is on, and no change at all when it's off.

Thanks for the update!
"Sub-Zero Suspend-On-Silence CPU-Saver" sounds like a great principle.
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “Effects”