Zynaptiq - Orange Vocoder 4 (2018)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Orange Vocoder AU

Man, I hope they don’t abandon OV4. They showed off a lot of cool vocoding algorithms that you can’t really find in any other plugin.

I have a feeling that OV4 development is low priority at the moment. I think they might be helping or implementing their technology into other software like ZTX.

Oh my... that Zynapiq aquired Aurchitect? That's like the best thing that could ever happen! Lovely to see Aurchitect stuff going to a good home!

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 pm Something new from XILS-Lab
https://www.xils-lab.com/products/https ... p-166.html
Oops, that's quite interesting. :clap:

Indeed. A Sennheiser emu.

Zynaptiq has updated their website regarding the Orange Vocoder V4 product page. They have removed it will be available in Q2 of 2018. :hihi:
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Finally some progress. Ever hopeful, yours truly . . .
Doing nothing is only fun when you have something you are supposed to do.

Dirtgrain wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:49 pm Finally some progress. Ever hopeful, yours truly . . .
If the only progress in years is to edit a web page, I’ll be dead before it comes out at this speed.

A shame (if it really fades away). Zynaptiq would have done something amazing with it, no doubt.

At least they changed it to TBA. Makes it seem like we might get it after all....maybe. :(

The fact that, 2.5 years after the initially scheduled release date, the best they can come up with is a "TBA" (not even a firm date) is proof enough to me that Orange Vocoder is a low, low, low priority for them.

I just wish Izotope's Vocal Synth 2 were actually good. But since I find myself unable to get decent results out of it (despite being a huge Izotope fan, and finding Neutron, Ozone and Rx utterly indispensable), I continue to pin my hopes and dreams on Zynaptiq and its apparent vaporware. :hihi:

The XILS vocoder bundle may suffice. XILS also did the VP-330 vocoder.
https://www.xils-lab.com/products/analo ... p-166.html
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

I actually purchased XILS Vocoders, even their latest one. And there’s no doubt that they are extremely great analog emulated Vocoders. Especially loving their Sennheiser emulation.

But they're not what Orange Vocoder 4 is, a plugin with multiple unique vocoder algorithms that you can’t really find in any other plugin. It looked so promising, and it saddens me that it’s at risk of being shelved, if not already.

Who says it's shelved? They stated multiple times in the past that they are still working on it. On their FB page, they stated that it will be "definitely" released 2020.

Return to “Effects”