Audiority PlexiTape updated to v1.4 - Solid State Tape Echo - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PlexiTape

PlexiTape updated to v1.1.2
– FIX: Improved file size
– FIX: Improved Licenser and Online Activation
– FIX: Silence triggered randomly in some configurations

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

About the ping pong mode, I'll write it down for the next 1.x version.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 pm PlexiTape updated to v1.1.2

To update download and install the demo version from the product page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca
Are you looking to update your pedal plugins to have less white space?
It would be great as the actual GUI takes a lot of screen space, and when making it bigger the Ratio of pedal/white isn't very useful.
Great sounding plugins and at a very good price.

Audiority wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:59 pm PlexiTape updated to v1.1.2

Cheers,
Luca
:tu:

pabloaldunate wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:20 pm Are you looking to update your pedal plugins to have less white space?
It would be great as the actual GUI takes a lot of screen space, and when making it bigger the Ratio of pedal/white isn't very useful.
Great sounding plugins and at a very good price.
Yes, this is scheduled for 2021. I have a lot of other pedals to make and surely the GUI will have way less unused space.

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority is an exemplary developer. Best Italian programmer and one of the very best in the world. I wish there was more "Audiorities" in this world and less of... OK, no actual name dropping. The "usual suspects".

Thanks!

Thank you Luca! Best for 2021, really anticipate what you've got in mind for the next year.

Rad Dead wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:01 pm Audiority is an exemplary developer. Best Italian programmer and one of the very best in the world. I wish there was more "Audiorities" in this world and less of... OK, no actual name dropping. The "usual suspects".
Agreed. Audiority is top class, everything Luca releases is so well done and polished.

Customer support is also excellent. No drama and controversy. Always on point. Fair pricing. All around great.

PlexiTape updated to v1.2
– NEW: Updated Framework
– NEW: Universal 2 Binary for Apple Silicon Macs
– NEW: Corner Resizer (bottom right corner of the UI)
– FIX: Footer labels now show parameter values when using mouse wheel

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

PlexiTape updated to v1.3

Changes
– NEW: Framework update
– NEW: CLAP plugin format
– NEW: AAX Native Silicon
– FIX: Improved frequency response across sample rates and HQ mode
– FIX: Tape Erase button causing automation issues
– BREAKING CHANGE: OUT knob now controls the global output instead of the wet only signal

To update download the installers from the updates page or from your User Area account.

Cheers,
Luca

Hi Luca, one feature request/tweak if I may:

Current-State: double clicking the input or output knobs resets the value.

Issue: I frequently want to type in exact values for these knobs. ESPECIALLY with the Chorus Ensemble plugin where it's CRAZY input sensitive. Example: I like that one with the Mild setting and the input gain backed down -18 and output +18 because it's still very saturated at MILD, whereas Clean is too clean.

Proposed Future-State: Ctrl/Cmd+Click to reset parameters to default. Double click opens a text box where exact values can be typed in where appropriate.

Luca, small fix: you have the wrong year on the User Area for the PlexiTape v1.3 update. It currently says February 17, 2022 instead of 2023.

my 2 cents, double click text inputs are frustrating, double click resets should be standard

sqigls wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:15 pm my 2 cents, double click text inputs are frustrating, double click resets should be standard
I'll settle for Alt+Click for text inputs. I'm not picky. :hihi:

I feel like most plugins with a text input use double-click and it's become kind of a de-facto standard. Whereas Shift+click to fine tune is pretty normal. And Ctrl+click and Alt+click are usually the ones to reset.

But I'll take what I can get.

Return to “Effects”