Antress Modern1176ME released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

...no time to write, must test :love:

:hyper:

It seems that Antress may have thought that he was posting too much promoting his products, so we'll keep that up! Thanks for posting this one. I hadn't seen it yet.

And Antress, don't feel bad posting about your plugs! Thanks for the great plugs.

Brent
My host is better than your host

SPECTACULAR MAN !!!

i'll try this new plugin !

Thanks man!

aare there controls on it yet?

yup. there are :)

So, when can we expect the native versions of the TC 6000(VSS3 etc.) reverb series? :idea:
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstein

finalfantasy8 wrote:yup. there are :)
actually there arent.

and these plugins are a bit buggy.

Hey, not only the 1176ME, but also the LA-2ME !

I tested the 1176ME on a bass guitar and it sounds really good !

I also tested the LA-2ME on vocals, and it's so far so good.

Awesome work, keep that up ;). Really like the vintage design too.

Just out of interest Antress are these supposed to faithful emulations. Or are they your take on them.

Stupid question I know but they are freeware and if the are faithful emulations there will a few payware guys slightly worried methinks.
Athlon 3800+ x2, 1 gig ram, 200gb SATA
Terratec 24/96 sound card, ATI all-in-wonder x600 graphics card, Windows XP Home SP2, Steinberg Cubase SX2, Reason 2.5

Even if it is not a true emu of a true 1176, this is one of the best native comps I've heard so far...

By the way its sounds pretty close to CW Vinco, which is relativly close to the 1176. Have a look on my homepage and do a self test with the dry drunmloop...There is also a real 1176 demo sound...

Sounds pretty close to my ears.

Great comp! nice work.

Antaress, please do some reverb emulations.... like high-end TC and Lexicon :) lol
Last edited by hifiboom on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 am, edited 3 times in total.

I will be testing tonight then

:hyper:
Athlon 3800+ x2, 1 gig ram, 200gb SATA
Terratec 24/96 sound card, ATI all-in-wonder x600 graphics card, Windows XP Home SP2, Steinberg Cubase SX2, Reason 2.5

Sounds good, and another nice addition to a very useful set of plugins.
The GUI on this one is a little to dark for the switch or slider for the meter, I cant really tell whats going on there.

1176 updated !!

i have redownloaded it and it's not the same of this morning!

Ah .. i see.. the SKIN !! goooooooooooood!

YOU ARE THE MAN!, THANKS ALOT!

but when i'm insert your plugins(LA2ME&1176ME) to my master bus i'm losing the high range(10k-12k)in about -2db, why?

i'm also haveing noise after stoping the host(SX)
and also have GUI problem, some of my projects cant seems to opan the GUI, Why?, is there any way to fix it?

Return to “Effects”