New track EQ available

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Christian Budde wrote:minor update +++ the audio drop out should be fixed now +++ sample rate independent +++ [Ctrl] & drag was already set to finetune +++ even less CPU usage +++ [Ctrl] + right click for reset +++ several graphic issues are now switchable +++ gui settings are stored in the registry +++ i love newsticker +++ :) +++ now back to my thesis +++ :( +++ I love smileys +++ :shock:
You+++freakin'+++rule!+++thank you+++ :D

Wow, this is seriously cool...visual feedback, love the colour options!! Man, this is fantastic. Thank you. (and I couldn't crash it in Wavelab!)

Ahh! What a speedy update! Thanks Christian!

Whoa. I see just knobs, no text or numbers. Did I install this correctly? There was only one file (dll) in the zip folder . . . After two diff downloads/installs, I'm still getting just knobs, no text or numbers. The eq seems to be working, I mean I can hear it . . . I just can't see it . . . :shrug: :(
I still think, your punctuation sucks, and your spelling isn't cool! So there...

mandt wrote:Whoa. I see just knobs, no text or numbers. Did I install this correctly? There was only one file (dll) in the zip folder...
Just copy the DLL to your VST plugin folder. Since the whole plugin is rendered internally, it relies on the fonts installed on your computer. Try right clicking the upper label on the left and select font quality->low

Christian

Thanks for this lovely little equalizer ... :love:
Christian Budde wrote:the audio drop out should be fixed now
switching presets/snapshots is now rather slow
Christian Budde wrote:[Ctrl] & drag was already set to finetune
[Shift] + drag is more standardized for fine adjust ...
Christian Budde wrote:[Ctrl] + right click for reset
[Ctrl] + left click is more standard for default setting ...
Christian Budde wrote:gui settings are stored in the registry
comment: I prefer settings saved in an INI-file instead of registry ... ;-)

INSANELY low cpu usage here. Must play some more!!! :hyper:

I hate f**king bitching at such great free releases, but here goes :oops: : - in FL I had the plugin inserted and minimized... then when I maximised it again, only the knobs were present; like someone else had mentioned earlier that ll the text and stuff was gone.

FL Studio 7
AMD Athlon
WinXP Home SP2
Soundmax/ASIO4All

Debutante wrote:I hate f**king bitching at such great free releases, but here goes :oops: : - in FL I had the plugin inserted and minimized... then when I maximised it again, only the knobs were present; like someone else had mentioned earlier that ll the text and stuff was gone.

FL Studio 7
AMD Athlon
WinXP Home SP2
Soundmax/ASIO4All
Me too, exact same thing in Cubase SX 3 (and I feel awful too!)

+++ no-text bug fixed +++ shift is now a second modifier for increasing the resolution of the slider +++ value snap implemented for the frequency (right click on the label) ++ some other minor bugs +++ now of to bed +++ the newsticker style sucks in forums like this +++ don't mind +++ sleeping now +++

+++ sleeping now +++
... after a good sleep... please would you take into consideration asseca's comment?:
"I prefer settings saved in an INI-file instead of registry "
... me too

one last update: another darker color scheme added and color schemes are now saved as well. Now back writing on my thesis like a huricane!

Christian: it's going to be one of my favourite eq. but actually it's unstable (at least for me): I'm getting runtime errors and read memory errors, from time to time, tweaking the settings or closing the plug..(?)

Thanks a lot Christian for this nice eq.

Unfortunately it didn't run without problems (was testing the latest version available
just 5 mins ago in REAPER):

- (re-)opening the gui takes ~1 second with stuttering audio
- gain knobs forget their values when reopening or switching gui style
- hard crash while switching gui style for the ~3rd time

aud.io wrote:(re-)opening the gui takes ~1 second with stuttering audio
The whole plugin is rendered in software, may that's why it is probably so slow. I can prerender the images though, but usually the rendering process is very fast. The only problem might be with font smoothing. Try to set the font quality to low and check, whether it still takes ~1 second.
aud.io wrote:gain knobs forget their values when reopening or switching gui style
fixed
aud.io wrote:hard crash while switching gui style for the ~3rd time
fixed

Man, update city! :-o :tu: :D

EDIT: OK, so after all this, I got to sit down and really try this EQ out in a mix. Wow. :-o I think I'll run out tracks before I run out of CPU for this EQ on every track. And it sounds great. Talk about a simple, comfortable interface! With a design like this, I find it so easy to quickly make the adjustments I want; I didn't use the A/B the whole time, because it was so easy to get what I want! Great job, Christian! :D :hail:

Thank you very much, I will try it as soon as possible!

Return to “Effects”