Barricade Pro limiter (beta)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This news is awesome !

I wish Jeroen great success with its new Pro plugins line.

He deserves it :).

YAY! Many thanks Jeroen!! I'm sure your pro plugins will make it bigtime.. All the best to you!

Cheers

Agh! Where does one get this!?! :hyper: I don't see it on the website?

EDIT: Never mind! Found it. :hihi:

Ah ok, you've found it already.. here's a shot for those who want to get it and can't find it on the site :

cheers

Oh my! Jereone, this is quite the quantum leap, both in sound and GUI!!! Well done, man!!! :-o :tu:

Trying this now on a track, and it scares me! :shock: This seems to be kind of the fruit of Barricade, Ferox and Omnisone! I could see using this as a 2-Bus compressor...fascinating plug-in! Very cool...still trying to figure it out...

seeing the quality of JB freeware, i ll definitely should be in with a cheap price!
thumbs up man! :tu:
Peace out
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Impressive. the freebies (that I didn't know about until this thread) are really nice too.. very nice indeed... :tu: Thank you.

what will be next in the pro series (my main interest are enhanced versions of ferox and send)

cheers, akj

send! send! send! :hyper:
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Anything! Anything! :party:

Yeah, just trying out Barricade Pro on a drum bus, and I think I will have a hard time living without this when pay-time rolls around... :scared:

Very Nice Limiter indeed! :o 8) :tu: How much is it going to cost when released?

Here's a reason to love Barricade Pro (switched on after 1 measure):

Catwalk_BarricadeTest.mp3

Hard to believe the drum peak levels are roughly the same...

that's a BIG difference... should check that out in my monitors.
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Download SOphist wrote:that's a BIG difference... should check that out in my monitors.
Please do! I really love what it did for the drums; and it's so flexible and light on CPU, I'd be tempted to use it often as a track compressor/limiter.

..looking forward to hearing the price on this one.. :)

Return to “Effects”