"Nasty 1.2.x" (feature requests)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bootsie, where is your website? I want to donate, i want to donate! :love:
Wordsong.info - because something GOOD is on the way!

bootsie wrote:thats because presets are evil - simply don't use them :wink:
'will put it on the "investigate" list ...
I am italian...so i don't understand clearly your...Humour? :) ...i don't like presets...but this behaviour doesn't stop even when you tweak a control starting from a preset(so changing the preset settings...)...i only want to be sure that you take me seriously because i love your plugs and i want NastyLf too in my arsenal :D

This thing is made for drums!

Such a wealth of good low end treatment, amazing. :D

Thanx a lot Bootsie! :love:

Shogger

bootsie dose it again!! :o

Thank You :hug:

another great plugin!!

Subz

Complete success!

Its like pouring butter on my bass and the optimization runs at a cool % :love: :love: :love:.

Boostie you rule :hail:
stay juicy!

glad you all like it :)

have a nice weekend!
follow me on Image

this plugin is just.too.swettttttttttttt!

nWo 4 lifffffffffffff too swettttttttttttttttt

"chalk another one up for the good guys" swetttttttttttttttttttt!

new new new new world order! fa-fa-fa-fa-for life! This plugin rules, brother!

...ehm...but...am i the only that have problems with this plugin in Reaper??...the sound of this little toy obviously(is from Bootsie!!)is supercool but its behaviour is unstable in Reaper... :(

It is stable here in Reaper.

Shogger

It's working well over here -- though I have to confess that since I tend to mix bottom-heavy anyway, I've been using it more sparingly. Your other plug -- Rescue -- is saving my ass in a couple of instances in a current project, though!

Just curious as to what other entries you're thinking about in this series, Bootsie. I like this category of plugs a lot. What else have you got up your sleeve?

Cheers.

8)

alteregoxxx wrote:...ehm...but...am i the only that have problems with this plugin in Reaper??...the sound of this little toy obviously(is from Bootsie!!)is supercool but its behaviour is unstable in Reaper... :(
In some Reaper configs there are unfortunately still some Synthmaker stability issues left. I'm still figuring that out ...
follow me on Image

SongMonkey wrote:It's working well over here -- though I have to confess that since I tend to mix bottom-heavy anyway, I've been using it more sparingly. Your other plug -- Rescue -- is saving my ass in a couple of instances in a current project, though!
great! Just one tip: if you don't need the bass boost EQ just leave em off (so that it won't need any cpu) and just use the output saturation at around +6dB. That adds a little something already (or on top) ...
SongMonkey wrote:Just curious as to what other entries you're thinking about in this series, Bootsie. I like this category of plugs a lot. What else have you got up your sleeve?
Of course I'm working - straight forward - on NastyHF but I can't tell any more about the deatials atm.
And sneaking in bootsies labs: Just this evening he had listening tests with a massive oversampled version of the TesslaSE algorithms :-o - really amazing but sucks cpu like hell. Don't know where this is going to end :hihi:

peace Bro's
follow me on Image

That sounds fantastic!

If there's no quality way around it, I don't mind a CPU hit in a good cause. Seems like more and more apps these days, Reaper comes to mind, make it easier to apply fx to a segment of audio and disable the plug. But that's not a popular view. :D

Seeing what you can do with just a few CPU cycles, I -- and I'm sure quite a few others around here -- will be very interested to see what you can do with a CPU hog. I would tend to think you would spend those cycles where it actually counts.

In other words: Can't wait.

Cheers and good luck.

8)

Completely missed this thread! Just downloaded and I have to say that's some nice work, first thing I tried it on sounded loads better. I can see this working it's way into a few sessions. It was a bit hit and miss with a few kicks I tried it on but they were pretty close to where i wanted them anyway so any deviation from that was gonna push it in the 'wrong' direction.

I see what you mean about the creamy sound, can't wait to try it on some live bass!

Thanks for all you creations, I, for one, am enjoying trying them out.

Hi Bootsie.

Anything new cooking!?

Thanks for your great plugins!

Return to “Effects”