Redline Reverb!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bronto Scorpio wrote:I just downloaded the 60 day(!!!!!!!!!!!!) demo and I'm amazed. This is the reverb I was looking for the last years! I already own EOS, which is great for "bigger than life" things. This reverb is more on the grainy side of things, which makes it perfect for some small spaces. But that's not the only thing it can do! Large halls and special FX sound very, very nice too!

I'm sure I'll buy it!

And I'll download the Redline Preamp demo now :)

Cheers
Dennis
Yeah this is my favorite reverb I've tried. I downloaded all the demos of the usual suspects and this was my favorite!!

Also tried the demo for Redline Preamp last week and again found this to be my favorite saturation plugin I've demoed and will be getting this one!!

64-bit version coming soon?

Their big blue limiter is x64 so I'm betting the redline plugs will be x64 shortly.

I tried the Demo, and yes it's an interesting reverb.

It sounds unique n nothing like the lexicon hall nor was it intended too. Redline's reverb tail moves it an interesting way. I haven't heard this quality of tail on other reverbs, so it's def a fresh sound for me. But, I haven't heard every single native reverb out there, so my observation is only based on what i've personally experienced. I've been comparing it to VSS3 from TC electronics along with a whole bunch of other reverbs, including the PCM native bundle which is very good btw.

It's great to hear an Algorithm approach tails in this very unique way. different is good. Fresh.

Josef Horhay
Mixing Engineer
www.acoosticzoo.com

I compared this to Aether 1.5, Arts Acoustic Reverb, Sanford Reverb, PSP EasyVerb and ToraReverb and Redline was my favorite! I also liked Aether 1.5 and I can see why people love this one but Redline won it for me!

Redline Reverb is also my favourite over CSR, ArtsAcoustic, Breverb and Aether. Nice to know its not just me!

i might get this plug, im reading nothing but good things about it from u guys! :)

dav0001 wrote:i might get this plug, im reading nothing but good things about it from u guys! :)
Try out the demo so you can hear for yourself.

http://www.112db.com/redline/reverb/?demo

dav0001 wrote:i might get this plug, im reading nothing but good things about it from u guys! :)
You can't go wrong with Redline Reverb.

Give me a 64-bit version and I'm buying!

Hi Everybody,

I've got Uhbik from U-He with Uhbik A included (a ambiance/reverb plugin). I was comparing these two reverbs (redline and Uhbik) and for some reason am liking Redline a bit better. It seems the reverb in Redline can create a more full sound that suits the original sound better (aka more natural).

But, I may be experiencing a "new is better" or "presets are better" thing here.

Does anybody have a word on these two reverbs and how they differ?

quantum7 wrote:Give me a 64-bit version and I'm buying!
Ditto. And upsampling on render please. 8)

I now prefer this reverb over my Waves IR-1 and RenVerb. Never really liked Space Designer.
Great job 112db, waves verbs now sounds terrible to me.

Since they have released the Micron Reverb, I'm still hoping that the Redline Reverb will have a major update. Something this good, using today's technology is going to be amazing.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Return to “Effects”