Kuassa Amplifikation One Updated to Ver.1.2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New Amp Preview for previous Kuassa Amplifikation One Registered Users:

What do you think?
Comments are welcome... :)

Thanks,
Last edited by aradaz on Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It is cool!

Nice carpet! :hihi:

New amp looks tasty.When can we have it sir ? :)

Another question: Even though I am loving Kuassa Amplification One I still love the sound of Aradaz Green amp 3.5 with the default cabinet IR .I can't seem to get that sound from Amp One .
Can you tell us what impulse response you used or what cabinet it's based on ?

All the best

popmoney wrote:New amp looks tasty.When can we have it sir ? :)

Another question: Even though I am loving Kuassa Amplification One I still love the sound of Aradaz Green amp 3.5 with the default cabinet IR .I can't seem to get that sound from Amp One .
Can you tell us what impulse response you used or what cabinet it's based on ?

All the best
The new amp will be available as soon as it's done, the engine is ready but the GUI needs more work. So I can't tell you the exact release date, this new amp will be FREE for all Kuassa Amplifikation One registered users.

Beside developing the new amp, Kuassa Amplifikation One will be updated with a new impulse loader featured.

Kuassa Amps and Aradaz Amps is different, I'm using different technique to build them, so you can't get Aradaz Amps sound using Kuassa Amps.

The Aradaz Green Amp is using Noarin's Impulse Response, you can see it on Aradaz Green's about box.

Thanks,

-Arie-

Thank's for the reply Arie.
Loving Amp One.
Regards

aradaz wrote:Beside developing the new amp, Kuassa Amplifikation One will be updated with a new impulse loader featured.
Does that mean it will be possible to load external IRs into AmpOne instead of the internal IRs or cab/mic emulation?

BTW, on the website under "key features" it says "Support up-to 9600Hz Sample Rate"... I bet you mean 96000 Hz? ;)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

caleb82 wrote:
aradaz wrote:Beside developing the new amp, Kuassa Amplifikation One will be updated with a new impulse loader featured.
Does that mean it will be possible to load external IRs into AmpOne instead of the internal IRs or cab/mic emulation?

BTW, on the website under "key features" it says "Support up-to 9600Hz Sample Rate"... I bet you mean 96000 Hz? ;)
Yes, it will be possible to load external IRs.

Thanks for reminding us about the sample rate support :oops:, it fixed now...

-Arie-

Just two last questions that keep me from hitting the BUY button. ;)

Can the preamps/cabinet sims etc. be deactivated, so one could use only the amps, the FX or the cab sim of AmpOne on its own?

What is your update/upgrade policy?
I've read in the FAQ that there is an upgrade price, what does that mean? How many updates would I be able to get before I had to pay for an upgrade? Is there a multi-version "upgrade span" like for example with REAPER, is there a period of time covered like with Waves' WUP, is it version-wise so that V1 to V2 will cost already, or are there "lifetime free (version) upgrades" with the purchas like FL Studio has and the term "upgrade" refers to upgrading to AmpOne from some minor or "light" edition?
I'd hate paying for something, and in two months time it's outdated and I'd have to pay again to keep getting updates... I know that that's the way it CAN go, but of course that would somewhat "limit my enthusiasm". :)
I don't work here, I just feed the trolls.
My sales thread @ Market Place
My website with lots of free stuff:
Sampled drums and instruments | Clipping plugin | Shure SRH840 EQ correction presets | SFZ syntax mode for Coda2

aradaz wrote:
Kuassa Amplifikation One is a guitar amplifier in the form of software. This "guitar amp on your PC" captures the dynamics and characteristics of "hardware" head amplifiers and cabinets
Sigh! Here we go again with a dev that claim they capture the dynamics and characteristics of the hardware. Yeah right! Why do dev keep on claiming such BS when we all know it's not true?
Last edited by dubbelQ on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

caleb82 wrote:Just two last questions that keep me from hitting the BUY button. ;)

Can the preamps/cabinet sims etc. be deactivated, so one could use only the amps, the FX or the cab sim of AmpOne on its own?

What is your update/upgrade policy?
I've read in the FAQ that there is an upgrade price, what does that mean? How many updates would I be able to get before I had to pay for an upgrade? Is there a multi-version "upgrade span" like for example with REAPER, is there a period of time covered like with Waves' WUP, is it version-wise so that V1 to V2 will cost already, or are there "lifetime free (version) upgrades" with the purchas like FL Studio has and the term "upgrade" refers to upgrading to AmpOne from some minor or "light" edition?
I'd hate paying for something, and in two months time it's outdated and I'd have to pay again to keep getting updates... I know that that's the way it CAN go, but of course that would somewhat "limit my enthusiasm". :)
Yes all units can be deactivated separately so you can only use the unit/s (fx, amps and cabinets) seperately.

Upgrades means the Kuassa Amplifikation One will be replaced by a new version such as Kuassa Amplifikation TWO. An upgrade price is only use if you want to upgrade from Kuassa Amplifikation One to Kuassa Amplifikation TWO which will have a very significant improvements in term of features and overall value. The upgrade price will be significantly lower than a new purchase.

About updates, at this time Kuassa Amplifikation ONE is reaching version 1.0.1 and there's still lot of room for improvements until we release Kuassa Amplifikation TWO, for maybe a year or more after we released Amplifikation ONE last April.

In fact at this time, my partners and I are still on progress to release Amplifikation One v.1.1.0 update maybe within this August.

I hope this explain enough for you.

If you still have more questions, please post it here, I'll be glad to answer.

Thanks,

-Arie-

Hello guys, Kuassa Amplifikation One has updated to Ver.1.1.0

What's new on Ver. 1.1.0?

- Quad Impulse Loader added

- Foldable GUI View

- Redesigned GUI

- User Manual Shortcut on [File] Button

- E-mail address only on about box

- Faster calculations on internal cabinet

- Memory leaks fixed

- Improved compatibility with some hosts