weaver frequency shifter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.xoxos.net/vst/weaverfs.zip

WOK's thread on bode frequency shifters intrigued me, hunting around i found the nord modular page on frequency shifting which described this simple method. i was intrigued and built it.

it's a clean, low cpu shift. it doesn't have the keen delay effects WOK's frequency shifter has. there's probably a dozen freewares that do the same thing.. :scared: i don't know if this has any virtues in comparison. midi notes reset mod lfo.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

cool, will investigate. thanks, xoxos.
member of the guild of professional dilettantes.

Its really nice

thank you!

Very nice.

I was just looking for a free frequency shifter last week and was pretty disappointed of not finding one.

Very nice, don't think I have any thing quite like this.
Thank you for sharing :)

:)

here's a quick audio demo - it doesn't take much advantage of the effect but it's a "funny sample" :/
http://www.xoxos.net/temp/nevermisschurch.mp3

i am personally looking forward to WOK's implementation due to the recursive delay effects with the filtering which is imo prime noodling (even if i managed to code it i wouldn't release on him).
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

TA!

excellent work (as always) xoxos ! thank you so much !

thanks xoxos
good fx and good interface :)

Hi, Xoxos
THank ou very much : it is a nice plugin with a twist (as usual ;)), and the GUI is great too !
I'm having some great fun with it.

having some time with the concept has elicited some concepts -

the weaver circuit is designed to be a single sideband shift - either up or down. this circuit is both sidebands.. freqs are shifted both up and down. the lp filter i dropped will produce a single sideband shift, however it apparently needs to be 'some' filter to leave any appreciable performance range (i've yet to find the algo for jens groh's elliptical filter) ..a 6th order rbj biquad was only enough to elicit that filtering would produce a single sideband shift.

i'm hoping to solute for single sidebanding in anticipation of various spectral processes.. laying awake and dreaming of dsp sigh :)

i'm hoping WOK gets his out soon because plopping this in a delay loop would only take a few minutes and i'd not like to compromise his release since he got the ball rolling.

xoxos wrote: i'm hoping WOK gets his out soon because plopping this in a delay loop would only take a few minutes and i'd not like to compromise his release since he got the ball rolling.
Clever ploy... :wink:

I look forward to trying this. Thank you 8)

~S~

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/4050.html

dear god.. lol :) ah well, i learned a bit making it.

thanks, xoxos. d/l'ing now. I expect it will sound great and the gui on it is very nice, too!
..what goes around comes around..

Hey folks, I'm not really sure, but this is not a frequency shifter, but rather a ring modulator. Or am I getting something wrong?
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “Effects”