2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Andrew Souter wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:I can't seem to get 'Infinite' to work at all. In the manual it talks about damping frequencies, so I've even turned all that off. Still not getting it :oops:
checking, thanks. :tu:
Any luck?

I did realise that the manual was still the 1.- whatever version, so maybe functionality has changed (Although "Infinite" kinda means...Infinite :shrug:).

I'm sure this is down to user error on my side, in which case I'd be interested to know what I need to do.

No it's not user error. It seems we must have disabled this feature while testing something in the latest version. We will restore it whenever we do the next update. Thanks.

Andrew Souter wrote:No it's not user error. It seems we must have disabled this feature while testing something in the latest version. We will restore it whenever we do the next update. Thanks.
And I was the only one trying to get 1.21 Gigawatts of power out of this thing? :o

Good to know. Do you think there will be an update within the intro period? Also, does the bundle price hold till April 1st, also?

Andrew sorry to ask more.

1. I wanted to get breeze 2 maybe but the perfect bund would give me 2 more verbs and xps i might not wanna miss out. When b2 v.2 and aether 2 will be released do i get a discount? Still on the fence between $125 vs $400. My girl is gon kill me.

2. May i only resell the whole bundle or even the single plugins from the bundle? (I hope not that i want to!)

3. Can i provide some ideas? I would really want also to be able to adjust eq curces without to have to click for eq window.

Thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: And I was the only one trying to get 1.21 Gigawatts of power out of this thing? :o
I believe the INF decay was fine in 2.0.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2... I think we just disabled it in 2.0.3 while testing something and forget to turn it back on. And it's not exactly a central product feature so, no, no one noticed until you. The max decay time is 32 sec, and the damp filter can scale that up by a factor of 4x in some cases making is 128sec for some freqs, so that is basically effectively INF for most musical styles anyway. But of course we will reenable it in the next update.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Good to know. Do you think there will be an update within the intro period? Also, does the bundle price hold till April 1st, also?
Maybe we'll see. Denis is taking a short vacation at the moment, which is well deserved after 180 builds of this puppy. :wink: There we will be update sooner rather than later. I'd say April if not March.

We're not gonna worry about inclusive/exclusive semantics. If you really want to purchase on the 1st instead of the 31st for some reason that is fine. Usually it take me 24 to 48 hours to update the web store anyway...
Last edited by Andrew Souter on Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
Andrew Souter wrote:No it's not user error. It seems we must have disabled this feature while testing something in the latest version. We will restore it whenever we do the next update. Thanks.
And I was the only one trying to get 1.21 Gigawatts of power out of this thing? :o
I was hoping to use it to mine Bitcoins :)

Caine123 wrote:Andrew sorry to ask more.

1. I wanted to get breeze 2 maybe but the perfect bund would give me 2 more verbs and xps i might not wanna miss out. When b2 v.2 and aether 2 will be released do i get a discount?
There is always some kind of preferential offer for Perfect Storm customers whenever some part of it is updated, yes.
Caine123 wrote: Still on the fence between $125 vs $400. My girl is gon kill me.x
What happens on KVR stays on KVR. :D

nah, honestly, there is no pressure. Do what you feel is good for you. We say we think all our customers should eventually become Perfect Storm customers, but we don't expect that to happen on day one for everyone. You can add others later on too if that is better for you...
Caine123 wrote: 2. May i only resell the whole bundle or even the single plugins from the bundle? (I hope not that i want to!)
i don't know, I don't think this question ever came up. So we don't have any kind of exact policy on that. We try our best to make our customers happy. If there are special needs that pop up we try to accommodate them if they seem reasonable and we can do it without other negative consequences...

If that thinking is a condition of purchasing PS, you are probably stretching yourself too far and should maybe just start with Breeze 2 Pack? Obviously PS is more money for us, but Breeze 2 Pack seems the more logical answer given your questions and ultimately we want you and everyone to be happy with what they have and not feel too great of a pressure to buy everything instantly. I talk a lot about our products and people get excited about them including me, but don't take that as pressure to buy everything. Don't feel you absolutely need every single one of them on day one. You can add it later if you find you want it.
Caine123 wrote: 3. Can i provide some ideas? I would really want also to be able to adjust eq curces without to have to click for eq window.

Do you mean the parameter values and thereof shape of a given filter or do you mean to change the selected filter type?

Filters have up to 4 parameters. Some use only 2.

X-Y drag adjusts parameter 1 and 2, which are usually freq and gain. Alt-X, Alt-Y drag adjusts 3 and 4 which is generally the more advanced stuff like Q, Bias, offset etc.

Hi, I have a question as an owner of Perfect Storm 2.5.
I bought the upgrade to Breeze 2 and got one extra preset expansion for it for free. It was the Simply Better expansion.

On the website I see there are two (?) more new expansions, one by Simon Stockhausen. If you buy Perfect Storm 3.0, it's included.
But I don't see any upgrade possibility for owners of Perfect Storm 2.5 to get those new expansions at a better price than buying them like a new customer.

Did I miss that or will it come soon ?

Thanks

EDIT: Problem solved, I could simply order on the website, and I got all of them for free :o :o :o :o :tu: :hug:

how much is the upgrade from perfect storm 2.5 to v3? and from 2.5 to Everything bundle?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

still no retina support :(

but it sounds great tho (y)

*loving* the bubble gum theme. :D can't wait to give the new stockhausen presets a spin.

Wanterkeelt wrote:EDIT: Problem solved, I could simply order on the website, and I got all of them for free :o :o :o :o :tu: :hug:
What did you have to order to do this? I've got Perfect Storm 2.5 & Breeze 2 as well. Would be nice to get the expansions.

All deal related info is here:

http://2caudio.com/promo/2018breeze2/
If you purchased the Breeze 2.0 Pack or upgraded from Perfect Storm 2.5 to 3.0 during the Pre-Release phase, you can obtain all new preset expansions at no additional cost as a gift from us to thank you for helping us make Breeze 2 a success. Simply add the Breeze Expansions Pack to your cart and goto checkout. The price will adjust if you qualify.
Add this to your cart and goto checkout:

https://www.designersound.com/breeze-ex ... -pack.html

that's it.

If you purchased Breeze 2.0 by itself without preset expansion pack during the the pre-release beta you can purchase this for $49.95 this month if you wish. There is some really great stuff in it! :tu:

Andrew Souter wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: And I was the only one trying to get 1.21 Gigawatts of power out of this thing? :o
I believe the INF decay was fine in 2.0.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2... I think we just disabled it in 2.0.3 while testing something and forget to turn it back on. And it's not exactly a central product feature so, no, no one noticed until you. The max decay time is 32 sec, and the damp filter can scale that up by a factor of 4x in some cases making is 128sec for some freqs, so that is basically effectively INF for most musical styles anyway. But of course we will reenable it in the next update.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Good to know. Do you think there will be an update within the intro period? Also, does the bundle price hold till April 1st, also?
Maybe we'll see. Denis is taking a short vacation at the moment, which is well deserved after 180 builds of this puppy. :wink: There we will be update sooner rather than later. I'd say April if not March.

We're not gonna worry about inclusive/exclusive semantics. If you really want to purchase on the 1st instead of the 31st for some reason that is fine. Usually it take me 24 to 48 hours to update the web store anyway...
Great! On all counts.

I am reconsidering upgrading to the Perfect Storm 3.0 pack but I have a few questions:

Does Breeze 2.0 officially support Windows 7 64 bit systems? I have no plans to upgrade to Windows 10 anytime soon. This would be a big deal breaker if there are no plans to support Windows 7 for the next few years.

Also, is there something wrong with the Perfect Storm 3 upgrade voucher code for Perfect Storm 2.5 owners? When I try to enter it, it gives me an error code.

SirKen wrote:I am reconsidering upgrading to the Perfect Storm 3.0 pack but I have a few questions:

Does Breeze 2.0 officially support Windows 7 64 bit systems? I have no plans to upgrade to Windows 10 anytime soon. This would be a big deal breaker if there are no plans to support Windows 7 for the next few years.
Yes.
SirKen wrote: Also, is there something wrong with the Perfect Storm 3 upgrade voucher code for Perfect Storm 2.5 owners? When I try to enter it, it gives me an error code.
It seems this question still causes some confusion. Sorry about that. Here's the email I cut/paste when we get questions about this, which is unfortunately probably the most common question at the moment (well fortunate that there is lots interest, unfortunate that it seems I still didn't explain it quite well enough):
Hi,

Thanks for the question.

If you are a Perfect Storm 2.5 customer or equivalent (meaning you have an order history that in one way or another ends up with you having Aether, B2, Breeze 1, and all the preset expansions for these), there is a Upgrade deal for you:

To upgrade from PS 2.5 to PS 3.0 please order this:

https://www.designersound.com/breeze/22 ... -pack.html

Apply this voucher at checkout:

Upgrade_PerfectStorm3

You need to cut/paste this into the voucher field and then click the “OK” button.

It should update the price to $74.95. Does it?

This will give you everything in Perfect Storm 3.0 that you do not already have, effectively upgrading you to 3.0.

Let me know if you have questions or issues.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
If you are interested, following is a long explanation for why it is done this way:
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Perfect Storm is simply a bundle of products of plus all associated preset expansions, with favorable pricing for the said bundle and potential discount rights to future products. In the new web store we call these bundles "Packs". When you order the new PS 3.0 Pack for example, the store just gives you all the products that make up the Pack, The products show up individually in /My Downloads/. Packs don't have SNs. Products do. The web store assigns one SN to each product that requires one. Legacy versions for each product are accessible as well.

If alternatively we were to give people a voucher to order the PS 3.0 pack at a discounted upgrade price, you would end up with duplicate SNs and duplicate listings of all the older products in /My Downloads/ That'd be a problem.

Also with having everything isolated, it is VERY simple for us to make fast updates to products like we did with Breeze 2.0, where we have 2.0.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.2. 2.0.3 all within 45 days or so. To keep current in that flurry of activity all users had to do was to download a single 10mb or so file each time and install it. It should take less than 60sec in most cases. If it was the full PS bundle each time the download would be much bigger and it'd be a hassle for you, and it'd be a hassle for us to have to rebuild the full PS bundle each time. It would waste your time and ours.

So we have people with PS 2.5 just purchase what is missing when going to 3.0, which is namely Breeze 2 plus the Breeze 2 expansions, and we adjust the price accordingly. If there is another free update to Breeze 2, you only have to re-download Breeze 2 and nothing else. This is efficient for you. If we update only preset expansion, you only have to download the new expansion.

New download files are displayed in RED in My Downloads. So it is easy to identify what is new. Maybe I will make this even more obvious.

Regarding future benefits, if you have everything that is in PS 3.0, you are considered as PS 3.0 customer, and will get whatever future benefits become available as being a PS customer. This is already true for PS 2.5 also, since most PS customers first had Aether, then later added Breeze, then later added B2 etc.

The old store handled this differently bc we did not have a centralized "My Downloads" section. In the old store we had to force people to make a new order every time there was a minor maintainence update. Some update orders from the old store may have transferred differently than how we handle it now as explained above, and this may be somewhat confusing, and once we have all products updated so that the current version of all products is certain to have been handled from the new store, then perhaps we will look into cleaning up older orders.

And maybe I will look into trying to organize My Downloads to display things that are part of PS as somehow in some kind of visual group. This would just be a cosmetic change.

Basically in summary, the new method is superior, and best for new customers, but transitioning orders done from the old store to the new one could be slightly confusing for Perfect Storm customers, I understand.

Does that help?

Return to “Effects”