2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

Andrew Souter wrote:
morelia wrote:Is there a way to test it on Win 7 before buying and before the discount runs out?

we're working on it...
Notification of outcome by email or kvr post?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

What is the best upgrade option to get Breeze 2 as a Perfect Storm 2.5 owner ?

Is there an upgrade option to Perfect Storm 3 now, or do we just get Breeze 2?

Thanks

Beatworld wrote:What is the best upgrade option to get Breeze 2 as a Perfect Storm 2.5 owner ?

Thanks

obviously I failed miserably to explain that one thorouhgly, since this is basically what everyone is asking... :dog:

here is my new language:
Happy Holidays and thanks for the question!

It's just $50 for Perfect Storm (or equivalent) Customers to upgrade from 2.5 to 3.0.

Just buy this:

https://www.designersound.com/breeze/222-breeze-20.html

using this voucher code at checkout:

Crossgrade_2CAudioBreeze2

...and when the Simply Better Expansion is available in January, it will automatically show up in your account, since you are a Perfect Storm Customer. This is everything in Perfect Storm 3.0, effectively upgrading you to Perfect Storm 3.0.

Apologies if this is confusing, but it was the most efficient way to handle this type of upgrade in our new webStore framework.
I ask if that language is good as a serious question. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees.

(and one should never correct filter code (DSP math) the same day as writing marketing emails... as I did. :wink: It's two completely different brains. You have to be bipolar basically... much better not to do them on the same day... or even the same week if possible, but that's probably impossible in small companies where we are CEO, math geek, and janitor all at the same time. :D )

Andrew Souter wrote:
Beatworld wrote:What is the best upgrade option to get Breeze 2 as a Perfect Storm 2.5 owner ?

Thanks

obviously I failed miserably to explain that one thorouhgly, since this is basically what everyone is asking... :dog:

here is my new language:
Happy Holidays and thanks for the question!

It's just $50 for Perfect Storm (or equivalent) Customers to upgrade from 2.5 to 3.0.

Just buy this:

https://www.designersound.com/breeze/222-breeze-20.html

using this voucher code at checkout:

Crossgrade_2CAudioBreeze2

...and when the Simply Better Expansion is available in January, it will automatically show up in your account, since you are a Perfect Storm Customer. This is everything in Perfect Storm 3.0, effectively upgrading you to Perfect Storm 3.0.

Apologies if this is confusing, but it was the most efficient way to handle this type of upgrade in our new webStore framework.
I ask if that language is good as a serious question. Sometimes it's hard to see the forest through the trees.

(and one should never correct filter code (DSP math) the same day as writing marketing emails... as I did. :wink: It's two completely different brains. You have to be bipolar basically... much better not to do them on the same day... or even the same week if possible, but that's probably impossible in small companies where we are CEO, math geek, and janitor all at the same time. :D )
Ok thanks.
The "new language" is working for me. :tu: :party:

cheers

A little fun:

https://soundcloud.com/2caudio/binary-sun-synth-100wet

https://soundcloud.com/2caudio/binary-sun-synth-dry

source is just Cubase "Prologue: Analog Orkestra" with it's internal FX turned off... :wink:

first is 100% wet to demonstrate the sense of depth. second is completely dry.

OK I've now run out of hosts to try and see if it loads in (don't have Cubase). So far it crashes 100% (on insertion - haven't even got as far as opening it or registering it):

Logic Pro X (despite passing au validation)
Live 9 (and 10 beta)
Bitwig 2.2
Waveform 8
Studio One 3
Reason 9.5
Plogue Bidule (which is normally uncrashable)
Reaper 5 (that was my last, best, hope)

perhaps sensibly NewSonicArts Freestyle and NI Kore 2 completely ignore it - doesn't even scan into those.

Also there are 2 AUs showing, Breeze and Breeze 2 - is that right? (they have different company names which is odd). I can only see the one component (Breeze2) in Finder though.

what mac exactly? what OSX version exactly?

Andrew Souter wrote:what mac exactly? what OSX version exactly?
With Logic 10.3.3 and High Sierra it‘s working....

martinjuenke wrote:
Ya, I load it perfectly fine in Logic Pro X on Yosemite too. Denis too on Sierra. And Simon is using Logic Pro X as well, although I don't know what exact OSX version.

So maybe there is some other variable. Anyway, this is good info guys. Thanks for the feedback.

All is sounding lush and working perfectly with no crashes at all in Mac OS high Sierra, running Ableton Live 10 beta.

Andrew Souter wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Ya, I load it perfectly fine in Logic Pro X on Yosemite too. Denis too on Sierra. And Simon is using Logic Pro X as well, although I don't know what exact OSX version.

So maybe there is some other variable. Anyway, this is good info guys. Thanks for the feedback.
I'm using Sierra with Logic 10.3.3, apart from the graphical glitches there are no major issues, I had one crash some days ago but no other serious problems.

El Cap 10.11.6

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 MacMini

Just tried a reboot and a reinstall but still crashing everything
Last edited by aMUSEd on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

aMUSEd wrote:
El Cap 10.11.6

2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 MacMini

Just tried a reboot but still crashing everything
you know what CPU exactly? this is an AVX1 CPU I take it?

Maybe El Cap 10.11 is problematic. Odd bc we seem to be fine on 10.10, 10.12, 10.13

anyone else on El Cap 10.11 ?

Only what it says in the sys info - i7 2.7 ghz

if cpu does not support avx it would have displayed a message, it's not about cpu

Return to “Effects”