2CAudio Breeze | 2.5 | Simple. Light. Pristine. Intelligently Adaptive.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Breeze

2am? Why so early? I often work until 6, 7, 8, 9am. :D

The best work often happens in the middle of the night for some reason. Less distractions more concentration I guess...

It's February 2nd... Somebody forgot to officially launch their new product... :P

...still finishing AVX512 optimizations...

don't worry, we're still working away.

...OK, we have AVX512 working now and quick initial tests of AVX512 show that we gain another 50% or so in speed/efficiency!

Denis is using this CPU (which is reasonably priced):

https://ark.intel.com/products/123767/I ... o-4_30-GHz

He can render a 20 minute file using an "everything on" preset in about 8 seconds!! :o Holy Moly! :love:

Light Mode GUI has been tweaked, we have added proper text-entry GUI states, we have added vertical scrollbar for browser, fixed HS AFPS preset order, and AFAIK fixed everything else we had on the list as well.

So I think we will do some more testing etc over the weekend, and probably do official release Monday/Tuesday. :tu:

Thanks for the update, Andrew! It's interesting hearing how things are progressing. Looking forward to the release!

XComposer wrote:Great!
Don't get too excited ... He didn't say WHICH Monday or Tuesday ......... I kid, I kid :hihi:
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:
XComposer wrote:Great!
Don't get too excited ... He didn't say WHICH Monday or Tuesday ......... I kid, I kid :hihi:

damn, you guys have figured me out. I will have to learn some new tricks. :D

(I do mean this coming Monday/Tuesday :tu: )

Did you extend the sale price beyond February 1st?

we will keep it open over the weekend, ya

I just need to make a decision :)

Thanks!

Just bought it and enter the serial. Everything is ok except the "user name" and "user info" fields are blank. Is it normal?

User Name/Info is manually entered by you. It is blank until you enter something. Whatever name/info you enter is saved into any presets you make. User name/info is shown on the Browser page in the upper right, so if you share your presets, your name/info is visible to others to credit you for your work on the preset design.

Also, in the 2.0.2 and earlier versions, we did not have a proper "text entry edit state" image/display, so it is hard to know if text entry is currently active or not. That is fixed in the forthcoming 2.0.3 version. In 2.0.2 if you simply double click and start typing you can actually enter text. It's simply not clear that you can do this until you start typing bc there is no change to what you see.

in 2.0.3 text entry looks like this (for knobs, and similar for other controls as well):

I've been using Breeze 2 a shed load. Though I'm fairly inefficient at making verb presets, and wish there were more specially built for sounding narrow. Don't always want a super stereo thing going on. I know width is easy enough to tweak, but it does change the perceived sound significantly compared to other verbs. Please consider making some ones tailored to sound good narrow. Thanks :tu:

Alright, I'm sold - just experimented with Breeze 2 Center Stage Hall combined with the Sample Modeling French Horn and a TEControl BBC2 breath controller:

https://soundcloud.com/memorialis/haydn ... ntrol-bbc2

Return to “Effects”