112dB's Jules Vleugels (dj!) Passed Away

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

On Sunday 23rd January Jules Vleugels (dj!), the main person behind 112dB passed away. Those of you who have used 112dBs products such as Redline Reverb and Morgana will admire his passion for innovative interface design and superb audio quality. Many of you will have corresponded with him on forums or via email and witnessed his friendliness and desire to help others first hand.

He will be greatly missed by both his colleagues Martijn and Leo and his many friends in the industry. Most of all he will be missed by me - he was the love of my life. It will mean a lot to me if dj's work lives on after his death. With the help of his colleagues and industry friends we will be providing tech support to all 112dBs existing and future customers within a couple of days. During the next month or two we will take stock of how we can best ensure dj's legacy lives on. In the mean time, we would greatly appreciate your patience and assistance.

Anouschka Busch (Nousch, dj's wife)

oh no.

i use redline pre-amp on every session, so his work will always be a part of something meaningful in my eyes.

RIP
Last edited by rhythmtechnologies on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

So so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Speaking as a 112 customer, You need to take whatever time you need we'll be here when you are ready.

My deepest sympathy. Hang in there Anouschka!

Rip Jules +

Condoleances to you and his whole family and friends.

His legacy will live on, and his presence will be missed.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

R.I.P

I am so very sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to you and your family as well as Martijn and Leo.

:(

Gecondoleerd met dit grote verlies en heel veel sterkte toegewenst.
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Very sorry to hear this :( I'm deeply touched, I was in the beta team of 112db's first release, Morgana, and even made some of the factory content. It's a great loss... My condolences.
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

I extend my deepest sympathy. Never easy to lose someone. He was a very talented developer and will be sorely missed. :(

it's really sad,RIP

RIP :(

I am so, so sorry to hear this sad news.

My very best wishes go to you and the rest of the team.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Here's wishing you strength and future happiness.

ZW

That's tragic news, I'm sorry for your loss. :(
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Return to “Effects”