Ignite Amps TS-999 "SubScreamer" released (freeware PC VST)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello all,

sorry for the delay! :D
Ignite Amps and The Serina Experiment (TSE) are two different projects, although sometimes we try to help each other sharing some ideas and tips, 'cause analog modeling is a huge pain in the ass that can potentially annihilate your social life and make you wake up in the middle of the night with ideas on how to solve your random model issues... :hihi:

Onqel and LePou have both been a huge help for me, expecially during my first steps into DSP and analog modeling and I can't thank them enough for destroying my life, making me a nerd :help:

Jokes aside, we're all aiming at the best possible modeling quality for our plug-ins and judging by the comments on the stuff we release, it seems like we're doing a fine job...

Thanks everybody for the kind words about the TS-999!

Wild, Onquel, Lepou, you're very talented and very generous developers so
thanks for all the free plugs !

O.T. mode on
would be great thing to see a great sounding analog modeled compressor from you...right now there are some pretty free compressors out there but none of them shows a program-dependant behaviour (read automatic release time modification on steady state event vs transient event )...the only exception is Blockfish in opto mode, that is LOVELY for this but is somewhat limited in the attack-release management (read one knob to set both..)
..IMHO program-dependance behaviour is the most important and lovely charachteristic of an analog compressor or at least the one who set them apart from the digital ones...thd and other vodoo i know, but them play a minor role in the game IMHO...
fet compressors, opto compressors, vca compressors, all of them, at least the famous and loved ones, show this behaviours (1176 is program dependant , LA2a, API 2500 too etc etc..)...some of the free (Density MKII comes to mind) shows a frequency-dependant ratio and threshold behaviour but blockfish only adapt itself in relating to the TEMPORAL evolution of a musical signal...so would be a great thing if you sum up all this in a greatsoundingpieceofcode like only you can do :-D
O.T. mode off :D :D
Last edited by alteregoxxx on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEKRO.MACHINE wrote:And to think Roland released the 303 to be a substitue for bass guitar players! :lol: ...
i think they were on the right road: http://www.box.net/shared/t2zqbz45oj
It doesn't matter how it sounds..
..as long as it has BASS and it's LOUD!

irc.libera.chat >>> #kvr

antto wrote:
NEKRO.MACHINE wrote:And to think Roland released the 303 to be a substitue for bass guitar players! :lol: ...
i think they were on the right road: http://www.box.net/shared/t2zqbz45oj
:hihi: Maybe if one were to consider a punch drunk individual playing a fretless with a blindfold on to hit the nail on the head ;) I really think it sounds much better sounding 'unreal' through overdrive/distortion/amp sim or not Antto mate :tu:

Wild Hades wrote:Onqel and LePou have both been a huge help for me, expecially during my first steps into DSP and analog modeling and I can't thank them enough for destroying my life, making me a nerd :help:

Thanks everybody for the kind words about the TS-999!
well then I should thank them for sure, for making you a nerd.
:D

thanks for your great plugins, man
:love:

vinpizza wrote:well then I should thank them for sure, for making you a nerd.
:D

thanks for your great plugins, man
:love:
ahah!
Thank you for trying it out!

Return to “Effects”