Blue Cat's Freeware Pack II is Out - Updated

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
Integratron
KVRAF
3466 posts since 17 Sep, 2006 from Fredericksburg, VA USA

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:31 am

Look and sound great! A big thank you to The Blue Cat!!!!!!!!! :D
D Scarlatti, Dell XPS8700 i7/8gb mem/1tb hd/Steiny UR22/Presonus ER5s/Nektar LX61 kbd ctrlr/Win 10 Pro/S1 4.6/ my music here: https://www.magix.info/us/profile/my-profile/media/

User avatar
christianmusicmaker
KVRAF
1670 posts since 1 Feb, 2004 from UK

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:44 am

Nice freebies thanks. :D

Lenticular
KVRian
527 posts since 7 Apr, 2010

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:20 am

+ Thanks

Question- The new VST2 version of FreqAnalyst is separate/ doesn't replace over the older version, correct?

trimph1
KVRAF
16978 posts since 23 Jun, 2010 from north of London ON

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 pm

:love: :love: me my BlueCats!!
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

User avatar
Blue Cat Audio
KVRAF

Topic Starter

4844 posts since 8 Sep, 2004 from Paris (France)

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:16 pm

Lenticular wrote:+ Thanks

Question- The new VST2 version of FreqAnalyst is separate/ doesn't replace over the older version, correct?
Yes, all these plug-ins can be installed side by side with the previous versions so that they do not break your older projects. :)

User avatar
filter303
KVRian
622 posts since 14 Jun, 2006 from Finland

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 pm

I just messed around with the chorus, phaser and flanger. I really like the way these sounds. These are definitely a keepers for me. It's very generous to give gems like this away for free. Now how about that tempo sync as a final polish? :wink:

User avatar
Blue Cat Audio
KVRAF

Topic Starter

4844 posts since 8 Sep, 2004 from Paris (France)

Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:10 am

filter303 wrote:Now how about that tempo sync as a final polish? :wink:
We have other things on our plate right now, but we'll definitely think about it!

User avatar
Blue Cat Audio
KVRAF

Topic Starter

4844 posts since 8 Sep, 2004 from Paris (France)

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 am

Blue Cat's Free Pack II has been updated. This new version mainly fixes issues for Pro Tools users on Mac, and also brings minor performance improvements on other platforms.

Image

You can download the free plug-ins here.

New in this version:
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- AAX on Mac: Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.

User avatar
Brother Charles
KVRian
1089 posts since 3 Jan, 2012 from Alberta, Canada

Post Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 am

Thank you very much, BlueCat cats. I've used the chorus VST on my Gospel album project recently - I really like it.
Blue Cat Audio wrote:Blue Cat's Free Pack II has been updated. This new version mainly fixes issues for Pro Tools users on Mac, and also brings minor performance improvements on other platforms.

Image

You can download the free plug-ins here.

New in this version:
- AAX/RTAS on Mac: Fixed audio engine freeze or error issue with Pro Tools on some Mac configurations.
- AAX on Mac: Fixed compare button that did not work well when using factory presets or any preset created on Windows.
- Performance improvement when running under high CPU load for other platforms.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

premiumcrap
KVRist
319 posts since 19 Mar, 2004 from vienna

Post Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 am

thanks bluecat /by the way....... i'm a cat-lover

your free plugs are very useful for me! :D

www.myspace.com/tombalcony

Return to “Effects”