2CAudio B2: Full Body. Maximum Attitude.

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
KVRAF
3074 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:39 pm

Great reply! Thank you.
I now own all your plugins and am having fun learning them. They all sound amazingly lush.
Cheers!

KVRist
273 posts since 7 Apr, 2015

Post Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:04 am

simmo75 wrote:Great reply! Thank you.
I now own all your plugins and am having fun learning them. They all sound amazingly lush.
Cheers!
Don't forget to take the latest Classic folder from Aether thread, I updated original one.
You can just replace the old "01Classics" folder with this one:
Just click on the link for download.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/download/ ... p?id=11922

In user manual there is a place for Aether files on the Mac, and PC systems.

Cheers

KVRAF
3074 posts since 25 Mar, 2016 from Seattle

Post Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:32 am

Den* wrote:
simmo75 wrote:Great reply! Thank you.
I now own all your plugins and am having fun learning them. They all sound amazingly lush.
Cheers!
Don't forget to take the latest Classic folder from Aether thread, I updated original one.
You can just replace the old "01Classics" folder with this one:
Just click on the link for download.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/download/ ... p?id=11922

In user manual there is a place for Aether files on the Mac, and PC systems.

Cheers
Sweet!
Thanks Den.


KVRian
593 posts since 19 Aug, 2012

Post Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:23 am

Would love to see a major update for this amazing reverb, especially a lower CPU usage. It's my number one reverb, along with the PCM Native, X-Verb and HD-Cart. It could sound like something between those great reverbs, almost like my fantasy Classic Cart with modern features.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2620 posts since 12 Sep, 2008

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 pm

A composer just shared this and asked me to add to B2 playlist. Great scoring-orchestral mix. B2 is the only verb used.

Thought I'd share:

https://soundcloud.com/hans-jonathan-hu ... f-the-gods


And here's another by my buddy Sonic Mayhem:

https://soundcloud.com/sonicmayhem/deus ... audio-b2-1

Sascha has been using B2 as his main verb for the past several years... He's now complimenting it with Breeze 2 as well. I've been trying to get some Breeze 2 demo's but he's a very busy dude.

User avatar
KVRAF
4602 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:22 am

I know i'm a cave dweller, but shit daymn... this is the best reverb ever.

It totally slays my CPU, but B2 is out of this world. Never heard anything close to it.
Can't wait for v2. If the CPU tax can be shaved in half or so, then I might be able to use it in my tracks :P

Phenomenal.
You guys are like... reverb psychonauts.

KVRAF
5076 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:58 am

sqigls wrote:I know i'm a cave dweller, but shit daymn... this is the best reverb ever.

It totally slays my CPU, but B2 is out of this world. Never heard anything close to it.
Can't wait for v2. If the CPU tax can be shaved in half or so, then I might be able to use it in my tracks :P

Phenomenal.
You guys are like... reverb psychonauts.
I agree....i have all 2CAudio reverbs (and other tools) but B2 is still by far my favorite when i want more than the usual reverb.
I even don´t care about the CPU (and i don´t have a fast machine).
B2 version 2 is what i want the most so far from them :D

User avatar
KVRAF

Topic Starter

2620 posts since 12 Sep, 2008

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 am

thanks doods.... :wink:

actually yesterday I said something similar myself in another forum:
A fairly accurate summary might be you should use Breeze 2 when you want the reverb to effectively disappear keeping focus on the music, and you should use B2 when you want the reverb to basically be a 5th band member where it might make a very large contribution to sound and may even help guide the composition and stylistic direction of the piece.

These are really the design goals for both. Of course over the years people have managed to do the exact opposite as well, and B2 is used for subtlety quite effectively as well, and Breeze 2 definitely has some creative uses as well as Simon in particular explored in his Glacier Breeze expansion.
anyway, we are excited for the next gen of B2 also. :tu:

KVRAF
5005 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Hanover, Germany

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:48 am

Andrew Souter wrote:thanks doods.... :wink:

actually yesterday I said something similar myself in another forum:
A fairly accurate summary might be you should use Breeze 2 when you want the reverb to effectively disappear keeping focus on the music, and you should use B2 when you want the reverb to basically be a 5th band member where it might make a very large contribution to sound and may even help guide the composition and stylistic direction of the piece.

These are really the design goals for both. Of course over the years people have managed to do the exact opposite as well, and B2 is used for subtlety quite effectively as well, and Breeze 2 definitely has some creative uses as well as Simon in particular explored in his Glacier Breeze expansion.
anyway, we are excited for the next gen of B2 also. :tu:
We are excited as well...

User avatar
KVRAF
32505 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:24 pm

Hope it will still load B2 v1 patches

User avatar
KVRAF
4602 posts since 25 Dec, 2004

Post Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:02 am

Definitely the 5th member of the band :)

Really loving B2, thanks 2C

User avatar
KVRAF
32505 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Post Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:18 am

Looking forwards to B Tutu :)

KVRAF
20878 posts since 12 Jul, 2003 from West Caprazumia

Post Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:31 am

Can't wait! I just failed to resist purchasing a heavily discounted B2 and while I totally love it and am blown away by its sound and possibilities it's a bit weird for me to use a 2Caudio GUI that seems so dated in comparison with Precedence and Breeze 2.

KVRAF
20878 posts since 12 Jul, 2003 from West Caprazumia

Post Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:32 am

Oh, b.t.w.: B2 works great in combination with Precedence.

Return to “Effects”