Dust Equalizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

eidenk wrote:
mystran wrote:Can you guys redownload and let me know if it works now?
No problems anymore here. :)

RBR the older version froze savihost too here but not anymore with the new one, perhaps you need to flush your browser cache before redownloading.
well, easy way is to check the DLL file version (should show in popup tooltip if you hover over the file.. or right click properties -> details.. new one should say 1.0.1 (or 1.0.1.0) while the old one might say 0.9.0 because hmmh.. there was another minor mistake in the original versions with the version numbers..

I guess it's still in beta then? :hihi:

I am gonna check it out soon.

Are you using the ZDFs in this? Also, why the decision for no shelf Q adjustment?

camsr wrote:I guess it's still in beta then? :hihi:

I am gonna check it out soon.

Are you using the ZDFs in this? Also, why the decision for no shelf Q adjustment?
No ZDFs... like I said I tried a ZDF SVF and it just didn't make much difference except for higher CPU (these are linear filters after all). This is using basically a linear version of Sweep's original filters.

As for the shelves... I don't think adjustable Q would make much sense with these.. they are custom and designed for general tone adjustment. I wanted one nice shape (well, at least I like it), because I got fed up with normal shelves that never sounded like I wanted whatever the Q. :)

The day we get x64 signal dust plugins im having a party. Always been a huge fan :)

Monkage wrote:The day we get x64 signal dust plugins im having a party. Always been a huge fan :)
It's on the TODO list, but likely to still take a while.

1.0.1.0 is still crashing when I close the GUI window
http://i.imgur.com/2f7nP.png
miedex

Could other people with Intel graphics please report whether it works or if they get crashes? I'm wondering if there is a driver related issue.

mystran wrote:
Monkage wrote:The day we get x64 signal dust plugins im having a party. Always been a huge fan :)
hey they are free, it happens if it happens ;)

Monkage wrote:
mystran wrote:
hey they are free, it happens if it happens ;)
Unless something happens to me, it'll happen eventually. :)

miedex wrote:1.0.1.0 is still crashing when I close the GUI window
http://i.imgur.com/2f7nP.png
Ok. So, I think Intel doesn't really support "rectangle textures" and while that's fine (I have code to work around it) I did find a small bug with regards to the "normal texture" fallback code and another with regards to releasing texture (wasn't explicitly unbinding; neither NV or ATI cares and specs claim you don't need to.. but maybe Intel driver is picky).

Anyway, I'll try to find some Intel GMA hardware at work to check the old/new builds with before I upload another version.

Anyone that got it actually running, comments on the sound?

mystran wrote:Anyone that got it actually running, comments on the sound?
Before I close the GUI it works perfectly and sounds great :tu: its a charming little EQ
miedex

miedex wrote:
Before I close the GUI it works perfectly and sounds great :tu: its a charming little EQ
:?

The only system with Intel graphics that I could find seems to run 1.0.1 perfectly fine, so I can't really reproduce the issue ATM. I uploaded 1.0.2 which contains some small fixes that might or might not upset some drivers, but if that doesn't help then the only thing I can suggest at this time is to make sure you are running the latest graphics drivers...

It sound great IMO, a keeper here. :D

mystran wrote:
miedex wrote:
:?

The only system with Intel graphics that I could find seems to run 1.0.1 perfectly fine, so I can't really reproduce the issue ATM. I uploaded 1.0.2 which contains some small fixes that might or might not upset some drivers, but if that doesn't help then the only thing I can suggest at this time is to make sure you are running the latest graphics drivers...
1.0.2 still crashing. Nobody else?
miedex

Return to “Effects”