Ers emt250 and DimD - amazing plugins - now working well on mac!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ERS 250 ERS DimD

BTW what is the copy protection scheme with ERS plugins and do installations write into the (windows) registry?

The protection scheme is keyfile now. There is 30 days temporary keyfile delivered with the download and normally in a few days you get the personalised keyfile. With that keyfile you can use it on every computer the licencee owns.

The installations do enter, when wished for, into the start menu. The manual, links to the website and an how to install.txt is also installed. AFAIK no registry tweaks.

froombosch wrote:The PC version of the EMpTy 250 I am working on now. The updates we did on the mac are now ported to PC.
Excellent! :tu:

Hi Harrie,
I have updated my version of Dim D and I noticed a problem:
when I load The chorus in a stereo track, ok
when I load in mono track, Cubase crash.
How can I control the version?
Where I find the updated manual?

I am on Cubase 7.5 last version and win 7. All 64 bit
Thanks

Ah, that is a pretty annoying bug so I'll wait until fixed before purchase ;)

newluc wrote:Hi Harrie,
I have updated my version of Dim D and I noticed a problem:
when I load The chorus in a stereo track, ok
when I load in mono track, Cubase crash.
How can I control the version?
Where I find the updated manual?
I'll do some test to see if I can replicate the mono bug. What do you mean with "How can I control the version?"
The manual will be updated later. The GUIs are identical, with the only difference on the outside: additional presets and the oversampling. You can find that in the ERS screen.

The EMpTy 250 207 for PC (64/32 VST) is send to betatesters. If you want to join, please send me a message.

Hi Harrie,
I am not sure if mine is the last version of Dim D.
How I verify this?

Another thing:
i have find the presets for the new modes, and if I load "two buttons together" (don't remember the name) when I reload "standard" a noise is heared and remains every time I press the four switch for chorus type.
Luciano

When you press the ERS button you can see the version. Which host are you using?

Hi Harrie,
I will see tomorrow the version because now I am not in my studio,
I am on win 7 64. Cubase 7.5 64.
Thanks
Luciano

Thanks.The new presets are only available in the newest version. I'll look into this.

On other host I cannot confirm the monobug. I am now installing Cubase 7.5 to see what is going on. The humming bug is solved and we will add a changelog to the installer. After we solved the monobug we will release 1.1.2.

Many many thanks Harrie!

froombosch wrote:The EMpTy 250 207 for PC (64/32 VST) is send to betatesters. If you want to join, please send me a message.
Dude, check your pm's! :hihi:

Downloaded the DimD demo and it seems to do nothing. I can change presets and push buttons, but it's not processing sound. :(

I'm on Mac 10.8.5 using Cubase 6.5.

Return to “Effects”