Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heavymetalmixer wrote:Blue Cat Audio free guitar amp sim: Blue Cat's Free Amp

https://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_FreeAmp/
Nice! Thanks for the heads up :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Nice. I'm always looking for Vinyl simulators. So far, the best scratching one is Scratchmas for function. I also like the Cableguys version of Timeshaper for scratching. It's not as good and simple to get the effect though.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Mathematics wrote:
Nice. I'm always looking for Vinyl simulators. So far, the best scratching one is Scratchmas for function. I also like the Cableguys version of Timeshaper for scratching. It's not as good and simple to get the effect though.
Your welcome. I havent tried the Audio Animals one myself, ive heard that its sampled. :hihi: Might be wrong though.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

I made a bit of a plug-in.
It works in part as a mid-side width control unit, but its addition is…
…mid/side time adjustment.
It’s called Nujja.
In other words you can push back the timing of the side channel by up to 100 ms.
It’s comparable to a HAAS effect, but mid/side, not left/right.
It’s a surprisingly subtle but powerful effect, like it just phattens the width without you really noticing.
It’s a free download.
jonah-mann.000webhostapp.com/Nujja.dll
I’ll call this version 0.1 because I can always expand on it, like do this effect in multi-band and nudge the timing of the bands and their reflective mid/sides.
Oh yeah and only the first three sliders are used, the rest are automatically added by RackAFX, which I used (in C++) to make the plugin.
So any comments or whatever feel free.

Ninja_Edit wrote:Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

It’s called Nujja.
In other words you can push back the timing of the side channel by up to 100 ms.
It’s a surprisingly subtle but powerful effect, like it just phattens the width without you really noticing.
It’s a free download.
I’ll call this version 0.1 because I can always expand on it, like do this effect in multi-band and nudge the timing of the bands and their reflective mid/sides.
Oh yeah and only the first three sliders are used, the rest are automatically added by RackAFX, which I used (in C++) to make the plugin.
Thanks for sharing your work. :hug: :tu:

Best of luck for further development.

I found this freebie at the site of Initial Audio Sektor, it is called Ignite Areena. It is a reverb plugin. I think it's a really nice one.

https://initialaudio.com/areena-reverb-free/

Demo's of it are also on the page.

Ninja_Edit wrote:Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

It’s called Nujja.
It’s a free download.
Have you thought about putting this into the wild West that is KVR for feedback/judgement, as I feel its a bit lost here :)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Eauson wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:57 am

I made a bit of a plug-in ...
Have you thought about putting this into the wild West that is KVR for feedback/judgement, as I feel its a bit lost here :)
+1
definitely a candidate for the fx section if you want feedback ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I noticed a good portion of KVR members are not so familiar with Acustica Audio freebies:

Tan (compressor)
Ochre (EQ)
Red (EQ)

Based on AA Aqcua system, can be installed in the regular vst way.
I can`t remember how to get the Red, maybe some can help?

They are well recognized by users ...

http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/t/acqua/free
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Yes they are great

Ninja_Edit wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:59 am Hey guys, I thought I'd share something I made in this thread. My post is below.

It’s called Nujja.
It’s a free download.
Thank you for sharing, but I can't get Nujja to show in Live 10's browser ...

Wow guys this is a great freebie - possibly the best spectrum analyser I have seen outside of iZotope RX (my fav):

https://gramotech.co.uk/products/gt_analyser

White Elephant audio

Return to “Effects”