Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:46 am Just got it all myself. Instruments, FX and Samples. Have put it all on an external drive. Will it ever see the light of day again?
:lol:

So true !
But just think of the hours, days even weeks of fun you can have sifting through it all so that you can decide which couple of plug-ins to keep for a couple of months or so ...

:)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:46 am Just got it all myself. Instruments, FX and Samples. Have put it all on an external drive. Will it ever see the light of day again?
For FX, PSP Audioware cmDelay, ToneBoosters Barricade CM and Surreal Machines Microfuse are rather good.
Comodo always quarantines Subsonic Labs Wolfram CM, false positive?
Actual download VST contents listed here.
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=262178&start=39780 ... ent7928249
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:58 pm
For FX, PSP Audioware cmDelay, ToneBoosters Barricade CM and Surreal Machines Microfuse are rather good.
Comodo always quarantines Subsonic Labs Wolfram CM, false positive?
I scanned all the files with Windows Defender and all was good. I had already deleted all the Mac files from the ZIP files.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Reverb.com has had Reverb SOLO by Acon Digital for years. For some reason it doesn't seem to get that much attention. I love it on snares...

mibby wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:49 pm Reverb.com has had Reverb SOLO by Acon Digital for years. For some reason it doesn't seem to get that much attention. I love it on snares...
Here is the more recent one. Has 4 reverb types!
https://acondigital.de/produkte/verberate-basic/

Kazi7 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:05 pm ...Here is the more recent one. Has 4 reverb types!
Yep. I've got that one too -and the settings for the first one are probably in there somewhere, but I keep going back to the first one because I just like what it does.

This is where I start on a Send. I'll start 100% Wet, find the right sound for the snare/song, then lower the DRY/WET until it feels right. I know the "DRY" portion is just adds volume, but something about this plugin adds a nice density and depth to the snare that I really like.

reverb-solo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NA 808 Overdrive Pro
Account required for download.
https://www.nembriniaudio.com/products/ ... rdrive-pro

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Noodlist wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:31 pm NA 808 Overdrive Pro
I really like the Nembrini Audio guitar effects...

Their Crunck V2 amp is my favourite virtual guitar amp - so versatile - and this new pedal is now my favourite 808 clone...

If they didn't use iLok,I would pick up a few of their other tools because they sound great...

There is something about the saturation and the sag in the Nembrini stuff that really hits the spot...

Highly recommended :tu: :clap:
No auto tune...

digitalboytn wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:15 am
The Noodlist wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:31 pm NA 808 Overdrive Pro
I really like the Nembrini Audio guitar effects...

Their Crunck V2 amp is my favourite virtual guitar amp - so versatile - and this new pedal is now my favourite 808 clone...

If they didn't use iLok,I would pick up a few of their other tools because they sound great...

There is something about the saturation and the sag in the Nembrini stuff that really hits the spot...

Highly recommended :tu: :clap:
it doesnt require iLok though ?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:40 pm it doesnt require iLok though ?
No dongle, just the License Manager I believe.

mibby wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:44 am
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

mibby wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:44 am
It uses neither, no protection.

Good to know. I got Lo-Fi and it uses the License Manager.

Return to “Effects”