Freeware VSTeffects roundup 64-bit

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oneshotdeal wrote:You can still get the 2.x bundle on the download page. They should be in there.

http://www.toneboosters.com/download/
Indeed, this way you can still get ToneBoosters V2.9.1 EZQ, Surround, OmniSone and TimeMachine for free. Don't forget to put the key-files in the same directory with the plugins.

That look interesting.

FYI: this is my current version:
A1StereoControl v1.03

new features include Presets, Undo/Redo, user-settable default size and more ...

http://www.A1AUDIO.de

Thanks for this. :tu:

A1 Stereo Control has quickly become my go-to Stereo Plugin in all my projects.
Great stuff :tu:

Thanks, A1. Your plugin is already on the master bus for three new albums being released in the next month. Just what the doctor ordered. Perfect.
Curdle Your Nurdle.

IKMM's AmpliTube Custom Shop is free, and 64-bit (and 32-bit, and OSX-compatible). Here's what they say about it:

AmpliTube Custom Shop is FREE. But even though it’s free, you get some really cool gear.

AmpliTube Custom Shop is a free download that gets you started making beautiful guitar music on your computer. When you download the Custom Shop app, you get 24 pieces of gear including:

* 9 Stompbox Models – Chorus, Flanger, Opto Tremolo, Delay, Wah Pedal, Diode Overdrive, Compressor, Graphic EQ, Volume Pedal (can be controlled by external controller)
* 4 Amplifiers – American Tube Clean 1, American Tube Clean 2, British Tube Lead 1, Solid State Bass Preamp
* 5 Cabinets – 4x10 Open Vintage, 1x12 Open Vintage, 2x12 Closed Vintage, 4x12 Closed Vintage 1, 1x15 Bass Vintage
* 3 Microphones – Dynamic 57, Condenser 414, Condenser 87
* 2 Rack Effects Units – Digital Delay & Parametric EQ
* Tuner – Fully chromatic
* Installs as a Plug-in or as a Standalone Application (Mac/PC)

And now for the bonus: You can add any of the following gear to your virtual guitar/bass rig at any time, day or night, with just a few simple clicks of your mouse. Choose gear from the world’s top manufacturers of hardware, all official models and sound-certified by the respective companies. Check out all of these fabulous, collectible and iconic tone shapers, and don’t forget you can demo any of them for a period of 72 hours free of charge. Try that at your local music store!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

I've been playing with tonecarver's 64-bit Nova3 sequencer (from another thread...) and it turns out he has a 64-bit 8-tap delay also:
tonecarver Delay8

Although technically not free... The new issue of ComputerMusic has GrindmachineCM with it in 64 bit.
5 amps
10 cabs
plus a built in gate and hp/lp

It's actually pretty fuckin sweet

pattonfreak1 wrote:Although technically not free... The new issue of ComputerMusic has GrindmachineCM with it in 64 bit.
5 amps
10 cabs
plus a built in gate and hp/lp

It's actually pretty fuckin sweet
Indubitably so. 8)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

IRDust x64 freeware impulse reverb (very good):
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 6&t=403082

Does what it says on the box
Saturation
http://www.softube.com/index.php?id=satknob
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Just in case it wasn't posted here ;). Probably the biggest and most advanced pack of free effects, Windows & Mac, 32 & 64, VST/VST3/AU/AAX.

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Here are a few more:

K-Research KR-FS Series:
KR-Reverb FS
KR-Reverb FS is an easy to use Reverb processor based on features found on the Reverberation module of our commercial product KR-Space. KR-Reverb FS is designed for ease of use by adjusting internally the equalization and damping controls to optimal levels for producing a warm reverb sound suitable for a wide range of applications.
KR-Delay FS (This fails Logic Pro X's validation, yet still works. Issue has been reported.)
This release of KR-Delay FS comes with many new features like host sync capability for durations from 1/64 to 1/1 plus Triplet and Dot modes, three operating modes Stereo,Link and Ping-Pong, fully independent controls for all parameters in Stereo mode, independent Low Pass / High Pass resonant filters and Panning controls. The graphical display has visual representations of all the parameters of the effect processor for easier preset creation and adjustment.
GoodHertz Faraday Limiter
Faraday Limiter is the sound of iron: colorful dynamics with warm, tape-like saturations.
Stagecraft Software Delay
Great little delay freebie

... and some utilities:
HOFA 4U
HOFA 4U ProjectTime (I like this one in particular)
HOFA 4U Meter, Fader & MS-Pan
HOFA 4U Goniometer & Korrelator

Return to “Effects”